Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-06-2005, 10:30 AM   #91
Sameeralord
Game freak

Don't think this as a bump. I just want to say this. As this topic has come to and end I thank everone who has helped. Many people would be happy this has come to an end because you see this topic always in the list. I would name PLAYBAHNOSH for having the best imagination cause he is only one who stayed with me. Of course I was there too. So shame on me for not having a proper ending.

PLAYBAHNOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!

SO this is it THE----------END

Sob Sob

Message of the story: You never know what would happen tomorrow.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 08-06-2005, 05:28 PM   #92
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Thank you SAMEERALORD, but the thing is, we done all this together, so I name the one with the best imagination now:

THE MEMBERS OF THE TOPIC

It's only fair...

And I wish to thank all of your cooperation to this story, and I wish to thank Sameeralord for starting all this in the first place! k:

Finishing words: This story has another message: We all can work together, and together, we can archive a LOT! Let this story/topic stand as an example how cooperative and imaginative the ABANDONIANS can be! :Brain:

Peace!

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh