Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #201
chumloofah
Game freak

Wasn't a mean argument.
Kind of like the argument you might have if your friend (male) buys a bacardi breezer in a bar.
Like a public service argument :bleh:
chumloofah is offline                         Send a private message to chumloofah
Old 03-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #202
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

haha ok. wai..wait. where is my beer? >/
Old 05-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #203
piedlourde

I was an avid PCGamer reader in my early teens (back when Tomb Raider II had the most incredible graphics and Quake was the scariest sh!t around) and I was in awe over a feature of an upcoming LucasArts production: Grim Fandango. The article was only a sneak preview but with lots of gorgeous and innovative concept art and early 3d rendition caps. When I finally got my very own game some years later, I couldn't stop playing.
"Grim" was the sort of game you didn't want to rush through. I lingered in places, spoke to the same people over and over again, sometimes I just wandered around grooving to the music and enjoyed the scenery. I was almost afraid to proceed in the game of fear that I'd never see my favourite characters and locations again.
THAT was an addiction, and how sad yet fullfilled I felt when it all came to an end... Beautiful.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong board, didn't see the thread was about multiplayer games. Anywho.
piedlourde is offline                         Send a private message to piedlourde
Old 06-08-2007, 08:09 AM   #204
Geckotide

Yes - The Endless Forest. I don't know why, it's not very good
Geckotide is offline                         Send a private message to Geckotide
Old 04-09-2007, 01:05 AM   #205
Dogwolf

I'm pretty sure that I used to be addicted to FF8, clocked in over 150 hours in that game. Nothing like one of my friends these days though, with World of Warcraft etc. I've seen him play 23 hours straight for days on end, just to advance a few levels...now thats SCARY
Dogwolf is offline                         Send a private message to Dogwolf
Old 07-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #206
Gary_Oak

Resident Evil 4 was one of those I couldn't just stop playing, I could only start to play other games after beating and unlocking every single thing in RE4.
Gary_Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Gary_Oak
Old 09-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #207
BabyFlem

I just Started Playing Neverwinter Nights its a great game ...Lots of things to do .this would probably take a month to finish..And I also cant get away from System shock 2 , after spending somuch time to get it to work on windows xp it was definately worth it .. This must be the best combination of Sci Fi/ RPG/FPS ever !!but DAMN!! this game is scary its kinda like resident evil but in space... i only play in the day lmfao k:
BabyFlem is offline                         Send a private message to BabyFlem
Old 09-09-2007, 04:48 PM   #208
balduin

I guess one could say that I've been addicted to Diablo 2 and The Dark Age Of Camelot. I spent nights and days before the computer during that time. To be honest, I kind of regret that I couldn't find interest in other things back in the days I could have done something more useful instead, I guess.
balduin is offline                         Send a private message to balduin
Old 10-09-2007, 09:28 AM   #209
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(parapente @ Aug 2 2007, 12:45 PM) [snapback]302408[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Max Payne 1 & 2 (I've completed multiple times both games in all difficulty settings)
[/b]
So you have seen secret ends
Old 10-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #210
chumloofah
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("B@by_Flem")</div>
Quote:
I just Started Playing Neverwinter Nights its a great game[/b]
No!
No, man!
Don't go down this road, I swear to God it is a dark one.
This thrice curs'd game has leech'd away so much of my life already, and I am still unable to free myself from NwN's tenacious tendrils.
All those servers on internet...
Free!
Free in money, but they want your soul.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
While your wretched soul languishes in some God forsaken server remember that I warned you.
chumloofah is offline                         Send a private message to chumloofah