Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #11
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
Is there a way to adjust the speed?
By reducing the number of cycles DOSBox is running at. Try something pretty low, like 300.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 16-08-2013, 04:01 AM   #12
Rufio

Thanks a lot The Fifth Horseman, it works great now. What a relief.

Old 09-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #13
Donnelaith

Default Game won't work

I loved this game growing up and I can not get it to work.. I did all the downloads and expected the game to come up but after months of trying still cannot play anything. This site sucks and I am deleting it from my computer. The sad part is if this game had worked even with all the complaints from newbies to the game of not being able to read it (scrolling to fast) I would have donated to your site... I really wish I could have played this and have found problems on other sites also looking for this same game.
Donnelaith is offline                         Send a private message to Donnelaith
Old 09-03-2014, 03:27 PM   #14
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnelaith View Post
I loved this game growing up and I can not get it to work.. I did all the downloads and expected the game to come up but after months of trying still cannot play anything. This site sucks and I am deleting it from my computer. The sad part is if this game had worked even with all the complaints from newbies to the game of not being able to read it (scrolling to fast) I would have donated to your site... I really wish I could have played this and have found problems on other sites also looking for this same game.
Let see ........
Drag&drop: works fine
Manual mounting-running: works fine.
Must be me ...... ?

FYI: there are some nice tutorials posted in
Troubleshooting
Maybe read some of them? Can be helpful ...........

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 25-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #15
MacHamish
Default tips

Search for people once or twice when entering a new town, in order to get rumors, healers scientists etc., to progress the game. ( I took over half the country just refilling my crew on random encounters before i did a people search again, hehe, thought I would never make progress)

go to San Jose California to visit SSI and get a +1 boost to everything, and all 3 professionals.

Old 26-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #16
rafigamer

Default Can Anyone Tell Me from Where I can Download MK 2?

I am searching for Mortal Kombat 2. I found one in avandonia. But the problem is it is not running on my windows 7 PC. So can anyone please tell me from where I can download MK2 which will support Windows 7 and the Graphics will be exactly same as the game that I used to play on video game shops in late 90s?????
rafigamer is offline                         Send a private message to rafigamer
Old 05-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #17
Donnelaith

Default Trying again...

Thanks for your response Dosraider but nothing in troubleshoot was helpful. I have downloaded the game again and now there seems to be only one problem. When I go to open it a box opens where the game should be but then another box opens with a message that says '16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem'
C:\Users\Owner\DOWNLO~1\ROADWA~1\ROADWA~1\START.EX E
This system does not support fullscreen mode. Choose close to terminate the application.
Then I have to close it. Is there a fix for this problem please? I really want this game to work!
Donnelaith is offline                         Send a private message to Donnelaith
Old 06-10-2014, 01:31 AM   #18
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Did you even tried it in DOSBox? I played it without any problems.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 10-04-2015, 01:50 AM   #19
readnek1
Lurker

Default New Year's Day 2003 the game ends

All, anyone know how to get around the game ending New Year's Day 2003? Thank you in advance!
readnek1 is offline                         Send a private message to readnek1