Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-01-2008, 05:16 AM   #11
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I spented about 10 hours to a crappy game called "Celebrity Deathmatch" on playstation. It was fun for a while, but then it started to crow into an annoying piece of cancerous diarhea.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 03-01-2008, 10:46 AM   #12
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedris View Post
Dungeon Lords is one of the worst RPG's i have ever played buggy weak story crappy fighting and laggy multiplayer also bad character and weapon design.

Icewind dale horrible RPG bad story linear and boring complete pile of crap compared to Baldur's gate series.

Serious Sam II is repetitive and tedious and i tried it in multiplayer that normally makes crap FPS a little better but it didn't help.

Universe at War I dislike this game it has horrible gameplay and ugly unit designs.

Rome Total War I really hate this game really terrible AI and bad unit balance the only thing it had going for it was its graphics and the massive scale of its battles but you get tired of the game after that wares off quickly there is nothing to like about it some mods balanced out the units but couldn't fix the AI compared to Shogun Total War and Medieval Total War.
Rome was a big disappointment as they could have made the game something really special but they failed miserably its a pity as both Shogun Total War and Medieval Total War are great games.

If I can think of any more terrible games i may amend this list.
what?? icewind dale and all the other dungeons and dragons rpgs from black isle are the best rpgs ever

how can you compare it to such a shite mentioned in this thread
Old 03-01-2008, 01:39 PM   #13
Tervez
Never Compromise

The worst game I've played is Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. Stupid, restrictive and scripted in all it's aspects.... it didn't even make me angry, it left me bored to death.
Tervez is offline                         Send a private message to Tervez
Old 03-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #14
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

'Scuze me poindexters, but please don't post games in here that we KNOW are obviously not "the most terrible ever". Please don't tell me you consider Rome Total War as bad as ET or Daikatana ever.

Usually this only means you hate popular/average/unintuitive games.
Which does not mean a game is "terrible".

Something that is pretty well constructed structurally with good game balance and production values (things that usually aren't up to opinion most of time) then it's not the worst game ever.

EDIT: Forget to mention, don't list games you HATE, list games that are genuinely terrible that you have played, this means stop posting Halo because it's nothing special, that's not a good reason.

Last edited by Blood-Pigggy; 03-01-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 03-01-2008, 09:53 PM   #15
Phaedris

_r.u.s.s. do you think Oblivion, Empire Earth, C&C Renegade, Halo and Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate are all shit too i wouldnt call Oblivion the worst game ever made it is better then Icewind dale.

I thought this topic was about what people thought of a game not its technical production level I think Rome Total War is unplayable in my opinion because its not challenging in any way the AI is total crap and that makes the game horrible too me and the game balance is total shit.

Blood-Pigggy I never played ET or Daikatana so I cant comment on them.
Also Blood-Pigggy calling everyone that posted games that you dont think are terrible games Nerds is just stupid.

Im sure some person out there think ET and Daikatana are good games thats why everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats what this Topic is about isnt it?

I based my list from games released at the same time and only games that i played near first release as I dont think its fair to compare a really old game to a new one like putting Doom against Crysis it just doesn't work maybe thats why some of you think my choices of games are weird because some really old game that was really bad.

Last edited by Phaedris; 04-01-2008 at 01:55 AM. Reason: EDIT
Phaedris is offline                         Send a private message to Phaedris
Old 03-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #16
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

not all the things mentioned in this thread are shite o_O i said the shite mentioned in this thread

and by the way.. no_way that oblivion is better than icewind dale
Old 04-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #17
Phaedris

_r.u.s.s. I dont like any of the dungeons and dragons rpgs from black isle as the only other ones are Icewind Dale II and Planescape Torment and i dont think they are that good.
I like the Baldur's Gate Series that was developed by Bioware not Black Isle.
Black Isle only assisted in the making of Baldur's Gate and didn't create it.

"Because Black Isle Studios is the role-playing game developer which published the Baldur's Gate series, many people mistakenly believe that Black Isle Studios developed the Baldur's Gate series. This is false; the Baldur's Gate series was developed by BioWare."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Isle_Studios

Also I dont hate all Black Isle Studios games i think Fallout and Fallout 2 are great games but the change from RPG to Hack and Slash RPG made Icewind Dale Repetitive and boring for me.

Last edited by Phaedris; 04-01-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Phaedris is offline                         Send a private message to Phaedris
Old 04-01-2008, 02:59 AM   #18
WilliamC23
Abandonia nerd

I did not like Ultima 8, especially due to a horrid clipping bug which had me jumping off the screen and then drowning. I did not like Sim Health, I do not even consider it a game, it seemed to be more education than fun, to be honest, it wasn't too bad, it was just mislabeled.. I hated Ultima 9 due to the bugs, but since they've been fixed it has been a pretty fun game. I do not like Detroit, I could never get my cars to sell, even when I priced it close to cost. I also dislike the game Galactic Empire, I owned the game, and not once could I get it to run without a "Divide by Zero Error" and I was running DOS 6.2 on a 386 at the time.
WilliamC23 is offline                         Send a private message to WilliamC23
Old 04-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #19
So9
Forum hobbit

Tekwar was an unbelievable bad game.
-no story
-bad engine
-stupid enemies
-crappy fmv

http://www.mobygames.com/game/william-shatners-tekwar

So9 is offline                         Send a private message to So9
Old 06-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #20
tonykorea

Default My worst games

1. HALO - Way too overrated, overhyped, and single player campaigns were immensly boring. Trite storyline which involved some kinda Alien invasion.

2. Dune 2000 - Dune 2 with better interpace. Too same as Dune 2.

3. Universal Combat - Good concept, f***ing bad presentation. I cannot give even one point to this game!

4. Freedom Fighter - Overrated, boring, and poor tactical aspects make this game one of the most boring 3rd person shooter game EVER!!

5. Gods : Land of infinity - Total disgrace to RPG genre. Outdated graphic, crappy gameplay and sound make this game one of the worst RPG games ever.

These were 5 worst games I've EVER played!:mad:
tonykorea is offline                         Send a private message to tonykorea