Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-10-2006, 04:09 PM   #11
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Maybe I've lost... but since I don't understand that game, I can't think about it properly, so I can't really lose... :blink:
Old 31-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #12
nace
Abandonia nerd

Location: Kavadarci, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

-REAL LIFE pleasures:

Meeting a nice girl and taking her out; Watching matches with the buddies and drinking beer; Playing cards with friends; Playing music, listening to music; Bying new clothes, upgrading the personal higiene; Making love with as much girls as you can untill you meet the real one....

-FICTIONAL LIFE pleasures:

Critisising everything and sitting home; Making love with the computer; Listening to sect-like music; Inventing cinic-like games and stuff; Doing nothing except studying....

nace is offline                         Send a private message to nace
Old 31-10-2006, 06:56 PM   #13
HappyGamer
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nace @ Oct 31 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]264578[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HappyGamer @ Oct 31 2006, 07:26 AM) [snapback]264470[/snapback]
Quote:
.... invented by philosophy students with too much time on their hands.
[/b]
....and doesn`t have a real life, probably all of them virgins :P
[/b][/quote]

ROFLMAO!!! There probably all sitting at home tring not to think about the game or calling up the friends who are also not thinking about the game disscussing the game without thinking about the game. Gosh Dang It!!! I think my brain is about to himerage.
HappyGamer is offline                         Send a private message to HappyGamer
Old 31-10-2006, 08:43 PM   #14
Himmler
Trollmaster General

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nace @ Oct 31 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]264625[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
-REAL LIFE pleasures:

Meeting a nice girl and taking her out; Watching matches with the buddies and drinking beer; Playing cards with friends; Playing music, listening to music; Bying new clothes, upgrading the personal higiene; Making love with as much girls as you can untill you meet the real one....

-FICTIONAL LIFE pleasures:

Critisising everything and sitting home; Making love with the computer; Listening to sect-like music; Inventing cinic-like games and stuff; Doing nothing except studying....
[/b]
everybody has a certain path that he chooses and becomes his life. that's what makes us different from other animals(excepting intelligence), we are not the same, everybody is unique and does what he likes better.
real life pleasures : wrong. real life pleasures are those which make you smile, make you go on and make you try and find a purpose in life. those differ, it doesn't have to be a gf or a beer with your buddies & & cause it all depends on your relation to the others and the way your group of friends is. after what i told you, now you should understand my signature (People=FOOD). it's far more than 2 random words or the surface meaning. if you didn't... then that means you cannot think as deep as me LOL.
fictional life: you mean black metal, being sect-like make my life fictional? studying isn't life? studying books maybe. the stupidest thing ever is saying "live fast, die young, leave a beautiful body behind"
you criticise me for the sophisticated mind-game i play in Who will post next topic. does that mean you have a fictional life? i play a sect-like music. does that mean i have a f. life?
making love to the computer...now ...that's true LOL
you can't say even gamers don't have lives cause there's a saying : " I don't need to 'get a life' ... I'm a gamer.... I have many lives"

you can say someone's living a fictional life when what he does does not stimulate him.THAT and only that is a lifeless man
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 31-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #15
nace
Abandonia nerd

Location: Kavadarci, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

A man is what he is, and there`s no word about it. I replied on the question...
Quote:
What is real life?[/b]
...with some examples of what I think that a real life should look like (for me). It doesn`t mean that it`s a rule for everubody, and I`m sorry if I had hurted someone`s feelings, because we are all different.

Yes, nevermind, there should be a new thread about this, and yet again, it would be a nasty one.

Offcourse that I will not like what you are doing in the "Who will post next" thread. Do you think that someone else likes spamming? I like the thing that you are open-minded though. Just, don`t irritate people like that
nace is offline                         Send a private message to nace
Old 31-10-2006, 09:42 PM   #16
Himmler
Trollmaster General

i have changed the whole game there i irritated people and i have proven myself something...and i made tulac laugh also LOL

btw... we won ...for now
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 03-11-2006, 11:25 PM   #17
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Obviously, you don't play it continuously, because the idea is to forget about it - you just occasionally announce having lost. Funnily enough, I lost yesterday for the first time in ages (and proceded to cause my old housemates to lose by reminding them about it). It doesn't really work on the internet, though.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 03-11-2006, 11:46 PM   #18
chainsoar
Master Debater

I've just realised the tremendous fun I can have with this. I'm going to torment all my student friends who play. "Did you hear about the football? England LOST THE GAME". I might go to the local university and hang a huge banner saying "YOU LOSE" and record the results on a video camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 04-11-2006, 10:38 AM   #19
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

The most irritating evil thing I could think of would be that you play a game and at the end it goes like this:
You killed the elite army of some creatures, went to the boss - killed him and there would be a cinematic with these words "YOU LOST". LOL

It would be "WHAT THE F*CK???"

Or it could be just stupid...hmm... hard to tell... :blink:
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 04-11-2006, 10:56 AM   #20
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

So to know the game is to lose the game... that makes me sad.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow