Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-12-2005, 07:08 PM   #341
_raven

Quote:
(Now, be careful. Abjuration is a more common curse aura. This is because it alters the non-physical properties of something.
I was thinking about a "shield" belt, or a (less useful) "endure elements" belt.

Quote:
Okay, how about if il take only one pearl?
if you give the ring to someone else.....
_raven is offline                         Send a private message to _raven
Old 11-12-2005, 12:18 AM   #342
Nikson
Game Wizzard

How about Jesse keeps his damn ring, and the party keeps the pearls (which have already been proven not to be magical, so are therefore common 100gp pearls), then gets to a town, cashes them in, and splits the money?

Rogues do not get a bigger share of the loot for "risking themselves" by disarming traps. It is simply their main contribution to the group. How about if it was a high level party, and the front-line warrior died. The cleric could ressurect him, but take his awesome weapon as payment.
It doesnt work that way.

I'm only saying this to stop what is potentially a week-long debate on who gets what, so we can keep going with the adventure.
Nikson is offline                         Send a private message to Nikson
Old 11-12-2005, 08:13 AM   #343
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Creepy. Oh well. Since the permanent status of enchanted weapon is not something a player can cast, I guess it can't fall under a category anyway
Even if it did, 3.5 would make it a Transmutation.

Ok, lets patch up the injured and take a peek at the last room.

(Heh, I remember building a Necromancer with the divine circle of Healing. Did 3.5 do away with character points as well?)
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 11-12-2005, 10:11 AM   #344
Nikson
Game Wizzard

I don't think I've heard of character points. But I can tell you that Circle of Healing is a divine spell, to which Necromancers (Wizard school) don't have access.
Old 11-12-2005, 01:29 PM   #345
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Fine!

Are we ready to go?
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 11-12-2005, 01:46 PM   #346
_raven

Les't go to the next room

Old 11-12-2005, 02:23 PM   #347
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I agree.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 11-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #348
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

(Gah, Nikson. The whole section of healing spells that clerics can cast, and only the healing spells. Cure light wounds. Blah blah blah. That is how spell sectioning goes. Divine spells run in circles (funny how that sounds) and Arcane spells run in sections. Character Points were introduced by the Skills and Powers set and did not interfere much at all with 2nd edition. These also allowed you to have monstruous characters. The skills and powers character points never made it into 3rd edition.)

Taurgouz is still baffled by the complete absence of Bakooza's mind. Apparently he hit a coma or some such and is sleepwalking
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 11-12-2005, 10:15 PM   #349
Nikson
Game Wizzard

Development:

Melkorka uses two of her 1st level spells as Cure Light Wounds, bringing herself and Sir Jesse back to full health. The party then returns to the central room, and steps through the last unexplored doorway.
The long stone hall ends in a stone chamber furnished only with cracked, moldering tables on which lie rusted implements of iron. Rain falls into the middle of the room from a shaft in the ceiling that must run all the way to the top of the tor. From the bottom of the shaft dangles a rope, swinging slightly. A drain in the center of the floor allows the water to escape, but old, dark stains suggest that it was used to carry away other fluids long ago.
Suddenly, from a doorway on the far side of the room step two burly humanoids. Each stands more than 6 feet tall and has feral eyes and flat facial features. They obviously have no intention of honoring the storm-peace. With a roar, the two draw their weapons and charge!

Old 12-12-2005, 12:45 PM   #350
_raven

Same as always, stay at the back of the room, shooting at one of the humanoids
(Speaking to Jeese: "Shoot at the other one"). If the combats gets to the third round, cast magic missile on the same creature i was shooting at.

PS: Saria wonders if Bakooza will get his mind working before he dies by one of the humanoid's strikes.