Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #31
Master MC
Hero Gamer

I've always wanted to be a BRAIN SURGEON!

(don't ask me why the filename is nazi3.jpg)

No, really..!
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 03-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #32
Scorpius
[BANNED]

And always wanted to visit the land of our all ancestors, the Tibet once. No place on Earth holds more well guarded secrets than there
Scorpius is offline                         Send a private message to Scorpius
Old 04-01-2006, 12:57 AM   #33
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Xeros@Jan 3 2006, 01:08 PM
In this house I would have my best friends come, and it would be even better if I could bring them into my shelter when needed, scared to death talking about how the world might end, and me talking about how there should be a book on everything needed to know for the last survivors on earth. Soon we would not be afriad and eventually get bored, then I suprise them with all the newest game systems, even if they haven't been released in the US yet! Then I could create games on my computer and we could all work together and if life was still mainly normal on the surface It would probably be one of the best games ever! Besides I would know because the underground computer would have internet up to the surface if it still exists. In the meantime, if we stayed there for years I would make even better "friends" with my existing friends that are girls. Well only one of course. That would be my girlfriend to go along with this.

Also if this all came true and I and my friends made it to the surface, and the majority of you are still alive and still active on these forums, I would post another huge long thing describing everything, and also saying what a coincidence it was that all this happened, then I would make a hyperlink to this post and then life would continue....
Kool! Lets be friends!
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 04-01-2006, 07:41 AM   #34
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Also: Ive always wanted to be a criminal master mind that sits on a chair and pets a cat. I could have my own private army, my own evil laugh and an unstoppaple enemy who always ruins my plans.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 04-01-2006, 08:01 AM   #35
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Well, if you have enemies, one day they'll always get you. There's one golden rule - there's always someone out there who's stronger than you.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 04-01-2006, 09:08 AM   #36
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Scatty@Jan 4 2006, 09:01 AM
Well, if you have enemies, one day they'll always get you. There's one golden rule - there's always someone out there who's stronger than you.
So right!
And that stronger one it's me! ...