Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-09-2006, 06:55 AM   #41
ATN

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nachlader @ Sep 24 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]257152[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have USM2 working on dosbox (thanks for the tutorial btw) but if I hit alt+enter to make it full screen the screen shows messages every minute complaing about HZ. This may be more of a monitor (Phillips 170C) problem but I was wondering if I could get any help here.
[/b]
Hmmmmmmmmmm
i don't know, but you might wanna try changing your resolution

Old 25-09-2006, 11:25 PM   #42
Goalie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ATN @ Sep 22 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]256709[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
you'r stadium is to small
enlarge it
but still with the maximum you can build, you'll still have violence if you'r team is succcesfull and you filling the field
make the tickets more expensive! the crowd will boycot you at first, but they will come around later
[/b]
Oh, I wouldn't have guessed that - no wonder this annoyance was continuing. Thank you very much for your advice! k: (and happy gaming!)

Old 26-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #43
Nachlader

Quote:
i don't know, but you might wanna try changing your resolution[/b]
I don't know how to do that.

Yes, I suck.
Nachlader is offline                         Send a private message to Nachlader
Old 11-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #44
Guest_dan_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nachlader @ Sep 24 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]257152[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have USM2 working on dosbox (thanks for the tutorial btw) but if I hit alt+enter to make it full screen the screen shows messages every minute complaing about HZ. This may be more of a monitor (Phillips 170C) problem but I was wondering if I could get any help here.
[/b]
where did u get the tutorial from?

i get a wrong cd in drive error message when i try and run it through dosbox any suggestions?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #45
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It is obvious that you are mounting the game directory incorrectly.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 29-08-2007, 08:51 PM   #46
Andy C

This game is amazing, I used to play it at my friends house in the 90s.

Then I rediscovered it a while ago but was disappointed because it doesn't work with windows xp, then I found this site and downloaded DOSBOX and it works perfectly!!

best football manager sim in my opinion.... k:

Old 13-09-2007, 07:24 AM   #47
Daniel_16
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(APK @ Apr 8 2005, 02:29 PM) [snapback]92480[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Run under dosbox, can be downloaded here at abandonia.
[/b]
where I can download the ultimate soccer manager 2?
Daniel_16 is offline                         Send a private message to Daniel_16
Old 13-09-2007, 07:43 AM   #48
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Sorry, this game is protected, and thus you can not get any information on where to get this game for free. You will have to buy it.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:30 AM   #49

Hey. Can anyone help me? I've got the game on the original CD and everything. Used to play it on my old 486. got a loptop, windows 98 now and can't get it to work.

I had it installed a while ago on here, but now it won't.
It refuses to install from CD to folder on C drive, (saying must be 486 or faster) and then when i attempt to run it, it says no CD config found and shuts down.

Any ideas anyone?
And I don't have a clue about dosbox :S

Matt

Old 09-11-2007, 10:37 AM   #50
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Hey Matt Ok, the game needs to be run in a DOS environment. Have you tried restarting Win98 in DOS mode?

About DOSBox: First of all it's a resource hungry program, so unless you got a pretty decent machine, I won't recommend it. Anything less than say, 1.2 GHz and plenty of ram will most likely cause DOSBox to fail working properly, especially if the game is big too.

If you do have a powerful machine, feel free to read the DOSBox tutorial (link in my signature) and then post in troubleshooting after you have searched that section for answers to your problems setting up and running DOSBox.