Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-05-2005, 12:40 AM   #1
Spy Vs. Spy!

Default Inferno - The Odyssey Continues

Hey folks!

Here's another question: Is the game "Inferno: The Odyssey Continues" abandonware? If so, I would be able to provide Abandonia with the original CD (someone else would have to cut the CD down to size, since I don't have the slightes clue about that sort of stuff) and a review.

Inferno is a space-fighter simulation developed by "Digital Image Design" (same guys who developed "TFX", right?) and published by "Ocean" in 1994 (both are non-ESA, as far as I know) - and a very good one too. I remember that it was awarded 91% in one of the PC mags around here (that's Germany). The game is truly full of fresh, innovative and special features. For example: flying through the maze-like inner life of satellite stations was an option and - if I remember correctly - so was the possibility of flying over planetary surfaces and through space. And imagine this: The course of the background story was defined by the outcome of the missions! Moreover, the game also featured a soundtrack by the once-famous "A.S.F" (Alien Sex Fiend), a pretty cool electro-goth-punk band that used to be quite popular during the late 80s and the early 90s.

Overall, I think this game would be a worthy addition!

Tell me about it. :angel:
Spy Vs. Spy! is offline                         Send a private message to Spy Vs. Spy!
Old 17-07-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Still sold on CD-Access.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 26-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

[APPROVED]