Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-08-2017, 06:22 PM   #1
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Default Abandoned Times > Pieces of Eight Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Just a small reward? The reward seems very tempting, but pity it is not within my talents. It is too bad.
Do you know you're replying in a thread that has had only two posts in 9 years? :P
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912
Old 29-08-2017, 10:56 PM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Jesus of God in Heaven!

Trust me LJ, mysterious Myst is so mysterious that you mesmerizes anyone whom she talks with. In fact you can write a whole article on mysterious Myst and everyone will be amused# The topic of the OP (original poster) is to get PoE points for interviewing important people. The more important the more PoE. So LJ you might be in good hands with interviewing our very famous Myst(van). Word has it that she is very happy to give you a friendly advice from time to time.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 30-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #3
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LianneJW1912 View Post
Do you know you're replying in a thread that has had only two posts in 9 years? :P
My dear Lilianne, I posted because the title caught my eye. Unfortunately, to get this reward it is necessary to write texts for Abandoned Times.

Well, my role here is very varied, but it does not include being a magazine editor:

• I am Poke-man when I try to escape from the fearsome Professor Oak ;

• I am Tomb Raider (Indy Jones wannabe ) with my assistants Cindy Jones and Sara Microft ;

• I am the Undead Necromancer , an ordinary type of Mumm-Ra wannabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Jesus of God in Heaven!

Trust me LJ, mysterious Myst is so mysterious that you mesmerizes anyone whom she talks with. In fact you can write a whole article on mysterious Myst and everyone will be amused# The topic of the OP (original poster) is to get PoE points for interviewing important people. The more important the more PoE. So LJ you might be in good hands with interviewing our very famous Myst(van). Word has it that she is very happy to give you a friendly advice from time to time.
Wow. Captien Bible speaking mysterious, enigmatic and unfathomable words...

I think I will hire the services of Cindy Jones , Sara Microft , Miss Lulu_Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot to try to decipher the mystery of these solemn, indecipherable words, true puzzles!
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 30-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #4
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
My dear Lianne, I posted because the title caught my eye. Unfortunately, to get this reward it is necessary to write texts for Abandoned Times.

Well, my role here is very varied, but it does not include being a magazine editor:

• I am Poke-man when I try to escape from the fearsome Professor Oak ;

• I am Tomb Raider (Indy Jones wannabe ) with my assistants Cindy Jones and Sara Microft ;

• I am the Undead Necromancer , an ordinary type of Mumm-Ra wannabe.

Wow. Captien Bible speaking mysterious, enigmatic and unfathomable words...

I think I will hire the services of Cindy Jones , Sara Microft , Miss Lulu_Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot to try to decipher the mystery of these solemn, indecipherable words, true puzzles!
???
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912