Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
AudioTechnica

Default I'm looking for a shareware game

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for an old shareware game which I am not sure of what the name is called so I will try and describe it the best that I can.

I played this game in hmm... 1998ish? It is a shareware strategy played like risk where you have to buy realestate and win over the other opponents. The play area was set out like a grid and each square was a part of a company that you 'bought' out. (I can't rember exactly how this played out but it depended on you surrounding the square or something like that to take it over). I can also rember this game had nice pie/bar charts to show your progress in the game. And depending on how much you offered to buy a company you could take it over.

Does anyone else remember this? I don't think it was a well known game but I found the gameplay very addictive.

Btw, I dont mind if you dont have the game or can't put it up. If anyone can help me out with the name of it I can go and search it out myself (and investigate if its dead enough to try putting on here. Its that awesome a game. I played it in 1998 on a cdrom compilation so the game is possibly much older than that).

Last edited by AudioTechnica; 15-04-2009 at 09:53 AM.
AudioTechnica is offline                         Send a private message to AudioTechnica