Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-04-2005, 10:31 PM   #81
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathDude@Apr 6 2005, 11:28 PM
Yeah I never understood why people like pinapple either, I can't stand the stuff, always has to be some sort of meat on my pizza.

Once when I was a kid and I went to Italy to visit some family, we went to a pizza place, not sure where it was, probably in Venice, but I'm not 100% sure, now I don't remember, but my mom says that was one of the worst places she ate pizza at, indeed some people have many different tastes, although maybe when I go back one day, I've got to see what it's like again.
Venice's pizza is horrible. But then everything you eat in Venice is mainly tourist-wise, therefore completely twisted. And expensive. I guess you can have a good fish meal, but pizza in Venice is not likely to be any good.
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 06-04-2005, 10:33 PM   #82
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Well it couldn't been Venice, it could've been another place not quite sure, I was too young to remember, but yeah that makes sense.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 06-04-2005, 10:34 PM   #83
Flop
Hero Gamer

No no people, you got it all wrong. Pineapple on pizza is great. It's the ham that bothers me. Well, not if it's actual ham, but around here that's more often the exception than the rule. Usually it's just this disgusting meat byproduct called jakabov. Whenever I see that, my stomach immediately starts convulsing.

In defense of the Italians, though, I have to say that the best pizza I ever had was in Rome.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 06-04-2005, 10:35 PM   #84
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

The best ham I've had is from denmark and germany. Canned. They don't produce it here
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 06-04-2005, 10:36 PM   #85
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Everyone has different tastes :w00t: .

I just have to say that the pizza in Sweden was terrible, but I guess I should go to more than one place :blink: .
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 06-04-2005, 10:38 PM   #86
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

There's way too many places to get pizza here, at least 7-8 places solely make pizza and a bunch of the restaurants do too, so there's quite a bit of variety, but at somewhat pricy costs.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude