Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-07-2015, 02:08 AM   #1
GreenBanana

Default The Darkest Night

Moby Games:
Quote:
The Darkest Night is a graphical adventure game with a horror theme, set in the land of 'Tilorm'. The protagonist is a young old antropomorhic fox called 'Rolan', who is lost in a forest after an evening of heavy drinking with his friends, celebrating Hallows Eve.
Reloaded.org:
Abandonia.com:
Abandonia forums:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Stalker View Post
Great news! Kintz found borderworld too and sent it to me,plus an unreleased game.The full list is:

Dismal Passages
Shape Shifter
Dark Convergence I
Dark Convergence II
Dismal Passages (remake)
Borderworld
The Darkest Night
Savage Future
Vor Terra
Elkinloor
Days of the Rabbit
Blood Feast of Vampyr
Zombie Exterminator
Gateway of Evil
Project Indra
the cursed land (unreleased)
robot anarchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
I have never seen so many obscure titles in one place. Anyways, they're all [APPROVED]

I have done some searches, probably pointless, since google gives max three results per title, and those are either some lists or some random mentions of the game. Plus you probably asked permission from the author.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Stalker View Post
Of course i asked permission.These titles however where already free on the author's page (linked in the dark convergence post.The link now is dead,but you can see it with archive.org).
It would appear that this game was "approved" but never uploaded. I have no more information on this game than what is given in the above links and on this website.
GreenBanana is offline                         Send a private message to GreenBanana
Old 03-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #2
Cluseck
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yup, approved.
Cluseck is offline                         Send a private message to Cluseck
Old 03-07-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

I wonder if they were ever uploaded?

Maybe they were eaten by gremlins...

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 06-07-2015, 08:31 AM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Huh, I tried to send PM to Shadow_Stalker and noticed that his "activity" dated by 03.07.2015! Good news, as for me.

Of course, if only this "activity" not marking activity of _others_ in his profile.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:30 PM   #5
GreenBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Huh, I tried to send PM to Shadow_Stalker and noticed that his "activity" dated by 03.07.2015! Good news, as for me.

Of course, if only this "activity" not marking activity of _others_ in his profile.
Actually, I was surprised to find he responded to my PM to him the same day after his absence, saying that he did have access to Jeff Kintz's library of games, but not immediate access. I messaged him as well as a couple of other people who've shown evidence of access to this same library, and eagerly await their replies.

He even confirmed how he was able to contact Jeff Kintz via MySpace, although my own attempts to track Mr. Kintz down have proven unsuccessful.

Last edited by GreenBanana; 06-07-2015 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Adding more information
GreenBanana is offline                         Send a private message to GreenBanana
Old 06-07-2015, 08:53 PM   #6
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Wow! Ok, then we are waiting for results... There are some exclusives indeed!
Old 29-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #7
GreenBanana

Sorry I'm late. Three days ago, Shadow_Stalker kindly provided me with Jeff Kintz's library of games, and I'm currently in the process of checking them out. So far, so good. The Darkest Night is included, of course. My correspondence with Shadow_Stalker would seem to imply that Jeff Kintz may have planned a sequel, but development never happened.

Now I guess I have to go read up on and figure out how to upload them, huh?
Old 30-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #8
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

That'll be awesome! So many cool games for the site

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete