Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-01-2006, 10:27 PM   #11
RituroErganesti
Forum hobbit

Rikka, are you running this game straight from WinXP or from inside DOSBox? If you're using WinXP, try running it through the DOSBox emulator. I haven't had a single game from Abandonia fail on me yet (knock on wood! :angel when using DOSBox.
RituroErganesti is offline                         Send a private message to RituroErganesti
Old 17-02-2006, 09:21 AM   #12
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

By the way, on the Entrance Hall screen, press fire while standing in front of the big picture - just in case you didn't know
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 18-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #13
Elusive

I loved this game and think it's the only dizzy game I managed to play to the end ( c64 version ). The part I found most memorable was going down the well to the upside down world, also climbing the beanstalk was cool

Old 13-12-2007, 02:08 PM   #14
Mr Manson
Lurker

hey its about dizzy just got it its the old version for the c64 well gd lol but im stuck basicaly at the beginning lol ould u tell me how to get past either the dragon or the bull or both thnxs

If there is anything you can't solve, feel free to PM me. I'm sure i remember everything. Perhaps even how to pass some locations. As for hidden coins, i remember them also, i just don't know should i help you with that. Or it is better to help you with hidden coins and let you handle the puzzles???? [/quote]
Mr Manson is offline                         Send a private message to Mr Manson