Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-10-2005, 02:43 PM   #1
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 24-01-2008 at 04:39 PM.
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 30-10-2005, 03:23 PM   #2
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

I apologise to the GameBringer for changing his review, but he hasn't finished the game and even said he couldn't figure out all the controls or how to finish level one (but because this is a great game I fun game that I finished many times I wrote a review of my own).

I'd also like to invite GameBringer to join our comunity (at the moment I have no other way of contacting him, so I couldn't talk to him about the game and the review).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 31-10-2005, 12:39 PM   #3
Taskmaster
Super Freak

I am here. Kosta has my contact information.

I think the game played too fast on my machine as the obstacles spawned like crazy. For example, where you pick up the first dog, there is a gate blocking the path there. The enemy piled up there so it was impossible to even jump over without being killed. So, yes, I didn't care for the game myself.

However, I want to contribute to the site and the community. I may upload stuff I personally don't like, but think might be of interest to others.

Old 31-10-2005, 03:34 PM   #4
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Taskmaster@Oct 31 2005, 01:39 PM
I am here. Kosta has my contact information.
Erm, sorry if this is a stupid question, but why on earth are you using two different nicknames?
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 31-10-2005, 07:00 PM   #5
Taskmaster
Super Freak

Well, when I signed up I had planned on just replying int the forums, and not reviewing or submitting games. Once I decided that I had some things that were not already here, then I decided I should use a different name to avoid any legalities that might arise. However, it hasn't worked as you can see.

I was hoping to build up a little "mystique" with GameBringer by submitting some cool games.

I really don't want to break the law if I can help it. If something is really abandoned then I am OK with it, otherwise I am not.

Old 31-10-2005, 07:37 PM   #6
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Taskmaster@Oct 31 2005, 10:00 PM
I really don't want to break the law if I can help it. If something is really abandoned then I am OK with it, otherwise I am not.

Well then you came tot he right place. If there is any hint that the game isn't abandoned - we remove it (if we by any mistake even put it up). And as you might have noticed - we don't allow any links to other sites which are hosting warez games.

Have you read the PM I sent you?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 31-10-2005, 07:55 PM   #7
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, it's just that if we need to contact you about anything (for example permission to have the grammar squad correct minor mistakes) it would be nice to know who you are. We've had dozens of reviews by people who either never signed up or - more likely - signed up under a different name. That just makes things a bit more complicated, you see...
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 01-11-2005, 12:47 PM   #8
Taskmaster
Super Freak

Ah, but what fun would life be, if there wasn't the occasional complication? :angel:

Again, my apologies. Twenty years ago, when I was in dumb and poor, I leeched every thing I could get from BBSes (?) and didn't even play most of them. I just wanted to have them. I could not afford to buy them, and I wouldn't have bought many of them, was my excuse.

Anyway, now I can afford the games, and I buy any game I am interested in playing. Now that they are not free I am not as interested in many of them!? Imagine that.

Anyway, I certainly respect that the folks here mostly respect the copyrights of others. I have a few games - which I make available free - but I still want folks to respect my rights...

Old 01-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #9
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Yes, but this post of your seems like nothing more then SPAM! It's not connected to Beethoven's 2nd anymore!
Old 01-11-2005, 03:46 PM   #10
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Nov 1 2005, 02:38 PM
Yes, but this post of your seems like nothing more then SPAM! It's not connected to Beethoven's 2nd anymore!
Sorry, that was my fault.