Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
i_leeder

Question Games checklist

Hi all,

Some time ago, I realised I was beginning to forget the earliest games I played as a child. This makes me sad! So I had a dream of compiling a list of games I had played. I could make notes against each game, either a reminder of which game it was, or specific memories of playing it, when/where I played it, etc.

This never happened.

Then I realised the internet is a big thing, maybe someone has made a tool to do this. However I haven't found one.

Then I realised, the best people to know about lists of old games, are the people who compile lists of old games! And so here I am.

So. Does anyone know of tool (probably online) that would allow me to create an account and "check" off games I had played? Possibly even making notes (memories) against them.

If not, does anyone have idea how such a thing could be incorporated into a site like Abandonia? I figure you've already got the user accounts, and a database of games. I just want to be able to "link" games to my account, maybe export them as CSV or HTML, same as a Winamp playlist

Thanks,
i_leeder
i_leeder is offline                         Send a private message to i_leeder