Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-09-2007, 07:01 AM   #51
TrollZobba

Hi, man!

How can i defeat the ninja guy? What weapon i should use it? How can i avoid the f*** shuryken?

Thanx!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:58 AM   #52
Talking

That Ninja girl is sorta mean, I took her out with Kendo
(Kendo is sooo lame you always win, range advantage, just swing all the time and wait till your enemy has no stamina left and then finish, jump close to and always swing untill enemy has few stamina then stab-> be VERY quick!)

Bo is cool aswell but the shurykens suck too much (The move where he swings the staff over his head knocks out everything^^, my favorite, "helicopter")

Karate is most interesting and complex to me, but too short range in most cases, jump all the time, makes HUGE damage and some Enemies are quiet confused

Nunchacko is really lame, makes no fun at all, stand there all the time, keep two buttons pressed, swing and win -.-

Most enemies should be kept at distance till they have fewer stamina, they regenerate VERY fast so kill em quick^^

*Bug* By the way you can walk on the water at the top right at main screen^^

Old 07-09-2007, 05:28 AM   #53

Ok! Thanx man! I'll try. But, how u can avoid the shurykens fighting w/ kendo (it's my favorite too for this case)? I've just command the defence buttons? And, what u mean when u said: "By the way you can walk on the water at the top right at main screen".

Oh! just one more thing... by the way, and the next matches, what is the tricks?

Man, i've just returned to play this game after 17 years!!! Now, i must to finish it! I'ts a matter of honor!! k: :w00t:

Thanx too much again!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 7 2007, 03:58 AM) [snapback]309410[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
That Ninja girl is sorta mean, I took her out with Kendo
(Kendo is sooo lame you always win, range advantage, just swing all the time and wait till your enemy has no stamina left and then finish, jump close to and always swing untill enemy has few stamina then stab-> be VERY quick!)

Bo is cool aswell but the shurykens suck too much (The move where he swings the staff over his head knocks out everything^^, my favorite, "helicopter")

Karate is most interesting and complex to me, but too short range in most cases, jump all the time, makes HUGE damage and some Enemies are quiet confused

Nunchacko is really lame, makes no fun at all, stand there all the time, keep two buttons pressed, swing and win -.-

Most enemies should be kept at distance till they have fewer stamina, they regenerate VERY fast so kill em quick^^

*Bug* By the way you can walk on the water at the top right at main screen^^
[/b]

Old 07-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #54
Gary_Oak

This game was one of my favourites, I was never a fan of fighting games to start with, but somehow, this one had some magic for me to like it.
Gary_Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Gary_Oak
Old 10-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #55
Talking

Now I'm through, needed 2 tries for the last guy. I'm goodb

I share my knowledge, feel free to comment

Tips:
General Fighting:

Repeat keeping enemy at distance, throw a few attacks and then back away again
Always fight offensive, enemies do nearly twice your damage and regenerates like 5 times faster than you.
Time makes you lose each match! If you have lower stamina then your enemy you have already lost most cases. Vary your attacks for chest and head. Legs do least damage.

When enemy has low stamina they don't attack you, be super offense otherwise his stamina is full again, jump near all the time and throw fast attacks, they'll block like hell.

Karate

Jump towards enemy kicking all the time does 3-5 times hit. Some enemies are so confused they don't counter attack.
Be offensive, you hav low range. Never use punches, too weak and slow. Either jump or kick, 2-3 fast kicks and one big one than back away.

Keep in mind you do very few damage. Use for first two fights and 2ndKarate guy, he hates your jumps

Good for: Slow enemies, low range weapon
Bad : fast enemies, long range, damage

Kendo

Strongest of all, keep them for late enemies. Swing sword back, hold it till enemy is near, then press forwards and attack fast over and over, should be like 3-5 attacks each sec.
Keep Kendo for last Fights!

Good for : All enemies, always win, like cheating, low ranges have no chance at all.
Bad : No fun at all <_<

Nunchako

Make 1-2 Hits with Attack+Forward and then swing the infinite combo attack when enemy is near.
You can jump towards enemy and when near imediatly start combo aswell.
Make small steps and then attack and small steps again.
When enemy has low rage stand still using combo untill his stamina is low, then jump near all the time using combo.

You can do much damage once your combo is running You can't move very well if you have to run after enemy :angry:

Good for: Slow-middle fast enemies, low range
Bad : long range, retreating enemies

Bo

My favorite ^^ use the forward attack stand and then back attack like
Stand[->] + [<- Attack] for middle
Stand[->] + [´\ Attack] for head

When he rolls back to standard stand quickly press [-> Attack] Or [`\ Attack]

You can attack fast like this, 2-3 attacks each sec. When enemy runs away quickly go after him.
When enemy is too close normal attacks to middle and feet, you won't hit head very well.
You have best range with Bo.

Good for: Slow-middle fast enemies, low-middle range
Bad : Fast enemies, strong ones

Budokan

[1] 1st Karate Guy - ALWAYS use Karate, this one is easy with jumping. WAIT FOR HIM TO MOVE, he is very offensive, does react well on your attacks and does ALOT damage once he is close to you.

[2] 1st Kendo Guy - ALWAYS use Karate, JUMP ATTACK and he can't do anything to stop you^^

[3] 1st Nunchako Guy - Use Nunchako or Bo, with nunchako go close and combo,
with Bo keep distance and swing your attacks. NEVER let him come close unless you are running the Nunchako combo.

[4] 1st Bo Guy - Bo or Nunchako(difficult) Bo works Best, you have to attack very fast and very often, vary head and middle attacks, go close but not too much otherwise or he runs strong combo on you

[5] 2nd Karate Guy - KARATE! Jump and he's done. Otherwise use Nunchako or Bo. But better keep em for later

[6] 2nd Nunchako Guy - Nunchako Togh one, keep at distance by Attack[->] and when closer run combo. Be first to run combo, when he has few stamina jump close and do combo quick. Be defensive first and then offensive

[7] Chain Guy - KENDO! This is a real lame Fighter, does like 3 times 400 damage with his swinging chain. If you are really good Bo you can try but don't waste too much time on this one

[8] Bo Girl - Kendo Bo Nunchako Use Bo on her unless you are very weak Bo. Keep in mind she has longest range of all!
Very passiv but does alot damage each attack. Very small can't hit head while jumping.
If you are good try nunchako, jump and use combo

[9] Samurai - Kendo I didn't do much Fighting on him, don't know his style very well. Maybe Bo aswell but does alot damage and is fast too! :blink:

[10] Last one - Didn't do much Fighting aswell, tried Karate and Jump and done! Keep your favorite tech for him

k: k: k: k: k:
Good Fighting for you all out there!

Old 10-09-2007, 09:25 PM   #56
Talking

My oh my I forgot the Ninja girl^^

For her use Kendo - Jump close and do your over Head swings 3-5 times Jump again.
Attack all the tim don't let her gasp for air
Watch her shurikens, always fight fast and super offense, she has som sneaky tricks

Maybe the order isn't right, I'm just too lasy fixing it

Old 07-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #57
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Very nice game indeed, couldn't believe that something this complex existed back in those days!
Str8 to favorites!

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 11-05-2015, 06:02 PM   #58
Ripperian
Forum hobbit

Default "Use your ki wisely..."

It's funny how the wise old man talks you about using the ki wisely, you can feel he is teaching you a invaluable millenary knowledge, but in the tournament you can't stop throwing forward kicks and attacks like a hollow minded freak or your ass gets kick.

Last edited by Ripperian; 11-05-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Ripperian is offline                         Send a private message to Ripperian
Old 26-05-2015, 12:26 AM   #59
underdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripperian View Post
but in the tournament you can't stop throwing forward kicks and attacks like a hollow minded freak or your ass gets kick.
not really. it's usualy a bad idea to keep attacking when your ki is low. you move slower and you can't jump as high if i remember itright. a few of the enemies are easier to handle if you attack presistently(sp?) but most of them will just block your attacks if you attack nonstop. it's almost always better to counterattack them or attack only when they're moving forward or jumping.

Old 26-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #60
Ripperian
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdragon View Post
not really. it's usualy a bad idea to keep attacking when your ki is low. you move slower and you can't jump as high if i remember itright. a few of the enemies are easier to handle if you attack presistently(sp?) but most of them will just block your attacks if you attack nonstop. it's almost always better to counterattack them or attack only when they're moving forward or jumping.
But you must almost feel the force to block a hit to do a counterattack. The gameplay is too difficult to master. Even from the first fight in the tournament. It's a great game, but I see that problem.
Ripperian is offline                         Send a private message to Ripperian