Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Could someone translate the following lyrics for me? Any and all web translations I've tried suck too much to be comprehendible.

The lyrics are in Swedish.

Utan stjärnorna Vad skulle det bli av oss då? Utan nåt som lyser i skyn, vad skulle jag då vila på? Utan stjärnorna, säg vad vi skulle klara då? Utan nåt som lyser upp vår väg, vem skulle vi då lita på?

För vi får inte glömma, att alla stjärnorna är liv, liv som vi, fast de lever i en annan värld. En värld av känslor, där alla själar har en plats. I himmelen. I livets drömpalats. Utan sjärnorna aaaahhh

Utan stjärnorna Vad skulle våra hjärtan tro Utan det som hjäper oss att se, hur skulle då vår kärlek gro? Utan stjärnorna, skulle du då kunna älska mig? Skulle du då känna dig trygg av att jag är nära dig?

För vi får inte glömma, att alla stjärnorna är liv, liv som vi, fast de lever i en annan värld. En värld av kärlek när du och jag kan finna ro, aldrig slutta troen, på den värld vi lever i, utan stjärnona.

Thanks!
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 15-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Although I speak Norwegian and not Swedish (the two are closely related), I'll give it a try with the risk of redheadsebbe mocking me for eternity.

Without the stars what would become of us then? Without anything brightening the cloud, on what would I rest? Without the stars, say(?) what could we do then? WIthout anything lighting up our path, who could we trust?

Because we're not allowed to forget, that all stars are life, life as us, though they live in another world. A world of feelings, where there are room for all souls. In heaven. In life's dream palace. Without the stars aaahh

Without the stars What would our hearts believe (/think?) Without that which helps us see, how (should/could) our love grow? Without the stars, could you love me then? Chould you feel assured that I'm (standing) close (to) you?

Because we're not allowed to forget, that all stars are life, life as us, though they live in another world. A world of love when (?) you and I can find peae, never lose faith, in the world we live in, without the stars.