Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #691
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ!

Well this is something that I've started to develop a while back. However it is nearly complete. In the meantime I'm getting what I have out while it is still fresh in my head.

What is unique about this software is not that it is in DOS but that the character reader is flexible and portable. With enough processing power you can fly a message in any pattern you want whether it be in a circular motion or a straight line or even standing still!

However DOS doesn't have enough processing power so it is enormously slow.

Anyways I have incorporated it into the Imitation Lode Runner Game beginning. It just says "Jesus Christ always wins" along with my two parents' name: mom Huong Thi Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy!

The source code is included along with the flexible character definition. If it locks up on you that means you hex edited to one of the character definition that was not properly formatted.
Attached Files
File Type: rar unique.rar (71.9 KB, 453 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 29-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #692
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Honours to my mom and dad.

Thanks for honouring my mom Huong Thi Vu and my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy!

They are the ones who taught me all I know about ethics. The Holy Bible says much but only in words. My parents walks the talk. The Holy Bible did nothing except pass as idle reading material. My parents paid hard earned money from sweat labor for that textbook. I'm sorry but that money could go to use to pay for food for my belly.

The Holy Bible wasn't there for my parents when they were being robbed at work!

The Holy Bible wasn't there for my parents when they were being robbed at home!

My parents are the ones who put a roof over our head and food in our stomach. They paid for our education so we can be a part of society.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 29-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #693
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Honours to my parents.

My mom continues to be pure Catholic to this day and my dad continues to be pure Buddhist with great respect for Catholics to this day!
Old 29-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #694
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Hazelnut today with timestamp hehe

Attached is a photo of my security camera timestamp and Hazelnut for today thanks mom for working with blood and tears for us; LOVE YA!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0294.JPG
Views:	464
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	2394  
Old 29-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #695
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Well I've rearranged my pictures to prioritize my family.

I miss my family. I remember growing up having a little bit of good memories a few times. I miss my dad. It is amazing what pictures can do. When you prioritize your pictures it sets up a memory area that makes you recall that particular picture in the order you set it.

I'm not perfect but I appreciate the times when I was growing up making mistakes. It made me who I am today with regrets and all.

I regret not waiting for my wife. I jumped the sack too early and landed with someone else. Today I am starting all over learning to date again.

But I am happy for other events like my mother still being around. I don't have much left but I have a handful of true families left. I can count them on 1 hand.

I can't begin to thank the people in my life who are strangers who did kind to us!

I will never meet any of you in person but I am grateful for you putting in the efforts to share the games that you have and making my time pass by happy! I can't speak for the other members or lurkers however I am speaking for myself.

God is Jesus Christ in human form!!!

God created all other little gods.

Satan even serves God#

Where do I get my information? The Holy Bible (all 1000 pages 3 times)

Am I sure? No but my dad died respecting Jesus Christ although he was Buddhist.

What about your mom? She was born pure blooded Catholic from birth.

Anything else we should know about you? I am a God fearing person who chooses God because of my parents. It is their dying wish for me. When I talk about God what I mean is Jesus Christ in Heaven# When I talk about Jesus Christ that means Satan serves Jesus Christ#

How do you know Satan serves Jesus Christ? It says so in The Holy Bible! If you read The Holy Bible it says God created all living life forms and all life forms will kneel before God# Also it says God eventually came down to earth and became man. This man is named Jesus Christ
Old 30-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #696
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the coup de grace that ended Westwood's obscurity from the unknown. However things can change depending on the generous review of Mrs. Lianne from Abandoned Times. Well I have many enemies because both my parents and sisters are good people; We are Jesus Christ loving people! So we are always in the open. However the darkside will always wait and prey for our blood. But anyways to pass the time I would like to thank LJ for a wonderful read. I've only managed to read from page 1 through 12 so far. However my mom always say save something for later. So I guess I will just have to wait since you are tired out. Wow I just wanted to read and read!!!!! Thank you LJ for your hard work# Between you and me it turned out fine for the first 12 pages. I haven't been able to get further so I can't comment. In my opinion you should include Karate in there 3 times per day. [j/k ]