Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Tech Corner > Programming
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #1
Da_Duke2000

I've been VERY much a fan of old Lucasarts games. Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Sam & Max.

But my favorite of all has always been Loom. For information and screenshots of Loom please visit the link here:
http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org/index.p...e&gameid=5#Loom

If anyone is familiar with the game, they were supposed to make two additional Sequels to the game. One called The Fold, and another called The Forge. Sadly, they never got made. Myself and MANY other would love to see the full story come to reality. The game was originally done on the SCUMM platform but I'd like to keep it in the oldie VGA (256 color) style. If you need some examples, think of Kings Quest, or the early Monkey Island series.

So, if anyone has any Game Design or Artistic skills I would love to talk to you about making a few simple fun playable games. They'd be no more than an hour or so long in game time like the original, but the story is rich and detailed and very solomn.

For any information, please contact me on MSN or e-mail via Da_Duke2000@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Da_Duke2000 is offline                         Send a private message to Da_Duke2000