Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #1
saibot216
Super Freak

Question Rogue Spear

I've been getting into my strategic/tactical/puzzle games lately. So I got D/Generation (love it), Tom Clancy's Ruthless.com (love it), and Rogue Spear! The only problem is that I can't seem to get Rogue Spear to work on Windows 7 the proper way. I can run it from the CD, but beyond some small training setups, I can't do much of anything without the game booting me back to the main menu.
So at this point, I decided it was off to my trusty Windows 98 emulator (which is where I play Ruthless.com). Everything works for the most part, but... every time I left-click, the mouse then shoots off to the right by a certain increment. Does anyone know what might cause this and how I could remedy this? If you're curious, I am using Microsoft Virtual PC.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216