Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #101
Adr (Araken) =Br=
Cool

Cmon dudes...

LBA 1 and LBA2 are THE BEST GAMES ever !!!!

The history, the graphic, and the songs are simply perfect !!!

It took me AGES but i finnaly got the FULL VERSION of lba.. (on a WAREZ site)
It`s a pity that the site cant be access nowadays coz its for selling =(
Argh...
But don`t surrender !! :P

PS: For the ones that really want to get them but have no clues about how to find them try to search on .iso format (after u get, ull have to install a specific program (i dun remember the name of it) that simulate a driver on ur computer, then ull have to transfer the .iso file to there)

PS2: looking for the PSX version (LBA).. =[

Old 22-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #102
mskomu

Hi

Sorry to bother you, but I have a small problem. I run the game with dosbox, it starts like it should: music starts etc. then it just pops back to "dos", music doesn't stop, but nothing happens.
There's just Initialising midi device...
Initilaising SVGA device...

No errors or anything other out of ordinary. I'm not using dosbox first time or anything, I just haven't never occur a problem like this. I'd really appriciate if someone can help me.

Thanks

Old 10-04-2006, 07:03 AM   #103
samas
Lurker

yeah, im also having the problem as someone above; as soon as i enter the garbage truck outside the building in which you begin, the screen goes black and stays that way. how do i fix this?

nevermind, i found that playing the game on dos box fixes this problem.
samas is offline                         Send a private message to samas
Old 15-05-2006, 04:29 PM   #104
DCLeadboot

Fortunately, I already have this game.
I came across LBA2 first. Then I later managed to get LBA1.

Best adventure game ever! :w00t:

Certainly, I have games like Rayman 1, 2 and 3, Age of Empires II, Sonic Heroes and Tomb Raider, but...

Little Big Adventure is the only true adventure game I know of that, while following a linear storyline, allows the player to explore endless avenues of possibilites.

Unlike my other games, where we just go around killing bad guys, picking things up and generally just proceeding through the 'levels', LBA has no actual levels - the islands are treated more as locations that you can go to anytime, once you have the means to get there. The game offers you the chance to talk to people and solve puzzles systematically.

Bottom line is, if you haven't got the game already, you ought to buy it. I recommend it!

Old 15-05-2006, 11:02 PM   #105
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Originally posted by DCLeadboot@May 15 2006, 06:29 PM
Little Big Adventure is the only true adventure game I know of that, while following a linear storyline, allows the player to explore endless avenues of possibilites.

Unlike my other games, where we just go around killing bad guys, picking things up and generally just proceeding through the 'levels', LBA has no actual levels - the islands are treated more as locations that you can go to anytime, once you have the means to get there. The game offers you the chance to talk to people and solve puzzles systematically.
The *only* one? Heed this and realize your blasphemy!

-->Best Adventure Game Ever

Yet you're right, LBA is so great.
Old 24-07-2006, 07:52 AM   #106
myspace.com/killwize

Alan here. (www.myspace.com/killwize)

This game is Awesome. I have the CD and box still! I herd that they might make a new one.

If you want to play it on Windows the best solution is LBAwin. (http://lbawin.akoonet.com/)

I remember the first time I played it. I was hooked. I remember thinking how great it was, It actually reads the text to you... in a very oddly cheerful voice!

The game is so lush with adventure. At times its very hard but always rewording. And the Graphics still hold up even to todays standards. The music is Top notch. (Actually CD quality!)

I'm going to play this game Again now. If you have questions My profile is at myspace.com/killwize Check it out.

Old 30-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #107
nonnoparmiro

Hi guys!
Anybody could help me? I got stuck in the temple of sacred bu at the point where you have to avoid the rolling log running after you by jumping the gaps in the floor. When you fall down there's no way to rise up again... When you eventually arrive in the room with the bouncing "eyes" and the lines of statues spitting fireballs, which is supposed to be the last room before rising to the starting point again, the door is closed, there are neither keys nor switches to flick. It's frustrating indeed!!! :angry:
Thanks!!!
nonnoparmiro is offline                         Send a private message to nonnoparmiro
Old 31-07-2006, 07:16 AM   #108
Scatty
Treasure hunter

If you fall down, load the last saved game and you're before the road down with the rolling log again. Just don't fall down, ok? Run fast and agile and jump over the holes quickly so that the log doesn't reach you. Could take few tries, but not impossible.
If you fall down, there's a relative long way back to that running way above. Not hard to find, though.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #109
nonnoparmiro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scatty @ Jul 31 2006, 09:16 AM) [snapback]246026[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
If you fall down, load the last saved game and you're before the road down with the rolling log again. Just don't fall down, ok? Run fast and agile and jump over the holes quickly so that the log doesn't reach you. Could take few tries, but not impossible.
If you fall down, there's a relative long way back to that running way above. Not hard to find, though.
[/b]
Thanks Scatty, but my problem is that i can't load last saved game, since i've reached such level not by falling down but by coming out from a door. Hence if i load the saved game i start actually from the same place where i'm stuck into. I need to find a way back to the level above, but i can't find any key which is able to open the door right after the room with the bouncing "eyes kind of like" and the spitting-fire statues!! :wallbash:
nonnoparmiro is offline                         Send a private message to nonnoparmiro
Old 04-10-2006, 10:43 AM   #110
Larry Parnell

Help please, I'm going mad.

I have the red card for the museum on Proxima Island and went in. I got thrown in prison before I lowered the grill to the sewer and now the gate to the museum has been locked. How can I get in?