Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
damonas

Default damonas - Wing Commander Armada

I have Wing Commander Armada complete with the manual.... How do I upload it? Also, I'm looking for the Privateer series (Privateer 1, Righteous Fire, The speech Pack & Privateer 2) if anyone has it...
damonas is offline                         Send a private message to damonas
Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Wing Commander Armada was supposed to be uploaded by SimonHales some time ago. But he hasn't yet, so if you agree that your copy will be used in case that he will not upload it after all, you can do it. The manual is welcome.

I'll send you a PM with FTP info as soon as I can.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
damonas

Default Wing Commander Armada and Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Wing Commander Armada was supposed to be uploaded by SimonHales some time ago. But he hasn't yet, so if you agree that your copy will be used in case that he will not upload it after all, you can do it. The manual is welcome.

I'll send you a PM with FTP info as soon as I can.
No problems, I'm more than happy to contribute... Also, I just dug up an old copy of Wing Commander Academy along with the speech pack... Just tried it out and it works so can forward that as well... Cheers!
damonas is offline                         Send a private message to damonas
Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

PM sent. Also Wing Commander Academy is already on site, so we don't need it anymore.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
simonhales

Quote:
I'm not at home at the moment and might not get back until after the weekend so if you can upload your copy of Armada before I can get back to my own PC that's great!

Also I don't have access to a scanner, even when I do get back home, so would have to type the relevant parts of the manuals out myself so if you have a scanner it may be a lot quicker...

Nice to see someone else still appreciates Armada

Regards

Simon Hales
simonhales is offline                         Send a private message to simonhales