Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-11-2004, 07:37 AM   #21
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

Yes I used all the variations. Unless I missed one or two. I will keep plugging away.

I didn't think it would matter since my pc worked fine beforeI downloaded it..I never though it would get rid of what I had originally. I don't know what kind of graphic card I have.(Genuine intel..??) All I know is on a suggestion I downloaded an update thing. I didn't (think) I needed it and removed the program. To top that I had the page I got the download from saved in fav's but I deleted that too. I will never find what I need.

It's symbol looked like a pc screen with colors..I thing intelgraphic was the name.
Squalidangel is offline                         Send a private message to Squalidangel
Old 13-11-2004, 07:56 AM   #22
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Meh... What about reinstalling everything back from scratch..?

Old 13-11-2004, 08:00 AM   #23
FreeFreddy

The hard way. Takes some time, but anything is clean then...

Old 13-11-2004, 08:01 AM   #24
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

yuck...my quick restore cd's are badly scratched. To order newones it cost 50$ for 450$ more I could have a new pc which I am looking into too. But in the mean time.,...?? 16 colors is lame... :blink:
Squalidangel is offline                         Send a private message to Squalidangel
Old 13-11-2004, 08:03 AM   #25
FreeFreddy

LOL 16 colors existed back in the bronze ages of the computers...

Old 13-11-2004, 08:05 AM   #26
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

I guess my new graphic color scheme won't affect the way the classic games I downloaded look
Old 14-11-2004, 04:39 AM   #27
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Squalidangel@Nov 13 2004, 08:37 AM
Yes I used all the variations. Unless I missed one or two. I will keep plugging away.

I didn't think it would matter since my pc worked fine beforeI downloaded it..I never though it would get rid of what I had originally. I don't know what kind of graphic card I have.(Genuine intel..??) All I know is on a suggestion I downloaded an update thing. I didn't (think) I needed it and removed the program. To top that I had the page I got the download from saved in fav's but I deleted that too. I will never find what I need.

It's symbol looked like a pc screen with colors..I thing intelgraphic was the name.
Any know what would be the name of what I should look for on microsoft would be... I am not sure of my graphic card name... Intel...?
Old 14-11-2004, 06:51 AM   #28
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df...p&ProductID=798

After lots of aggrevation and searching I think I found what I needed to fix my graphic problem. I hope it works. Does that seem like what I would need..? :bye:
Old 14-11-2004, 07:05 AM   #29
FreeFreddy

Well, if your graphics card's name is Intel® 82810 Graphics Controller, then this should be the right drivers to download.

Old 14-11-2004, 07:08 AM   #30
Squalidangel
Abandonia nerd

k: It is ..It is... k:

Sometimes I amaze myself..LOL. I have littleknowledge about computer stuff with alot of clicking and thinking I usually could resolvemost poblems with very little help. Computers aren't really so scary... :bleh: