Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-07-2017, 03:14 AM   #221
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Grand marko River . I could ask for Tracker [who is hung(a)ry for tracks], Grandmaster Spectre(man) whose spectral vision can see what goodies can or cannot be uploaded on FTP. Or I could also ask the great Emperor Japo(deis) , but as he has already pulled my ears, they are still in (S)pain . I do not want to go back to being “Dumbo” or “Topo Gigio” again.

I have another suggestion. I stopped organizing my files. Since I’ve been pretty busy lately, I will be able to rearrange it slowly and post it in my thread about Myst’s Offers. If someone gives a green light, I start uploading the files on Dropbox / FTP sharing them via link sent via PM. What do you think of this idea?

Wow! My text looks like a torrent (river) of words, right?

Wow! How nice! Captain Bible applying in real life what you learned from games. You just cannot go back in the same scene, okay? Flashback? Phases / Episodes/ Chapters by Passwords? Auto-Save? Aha! Back to the Past! Hi Marty!

By the way, I also do it. Did you see my signature? Games teach things you cannot even imagine...
You are right. Even Jesus Christ could not go backwards once he started. That was why he died. If I would have said I am God of Heaven like Jesus Christ did people would laugh at me too. Jesus Christ should have said I was joking or something like that and lived and gotten married to someone his own age and have a happy ever after family.

So no going back to the same scene. I will remember that lesson! However even in games the girl got to go back to the scene to talk to the guy and he was nice to her again. So games does teach us many things in real life so we don't mess it up in real life when we are in that situation.

I agree.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-07-2017, 01:20 AM   #222
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Hi, Grand marko River . I checked and the (compressed) files of the OST of the games LBA and LBA2 have together the size of 60.1 MB.

As soon as I finish organizing and deleting unnecessary folders and files, I wll post to my thread here. There, you, Emperor Japo(deis) or Cluseck (skilled and polished Polish Moderator) will decide which files will be approved and which files will be rejected. Based on that, I will upload it to Dropbox, providing the file download links just like I did in ISO Cellar.

By the way, I suspect that the reason why you and Neville can access FTP in spite of the connection problems is due to your skills: river of PoE and Bottomless files from Neville Longbottom...

And I need 30,096 PoE because I am completely penniless... You could lend me? Pretty please...
Old 13-01-2019, 06:24 PM   #223
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Another cool thing! If you search for the words Twinsen and / or Relentless, the search will be fruitless. Search using Little Big Adventure. The OSTs of the 02 games are available.

In addition to the LBA’s Theme (both versions!), I really enjoyed the Honey Bee (Honey B.) music because it sounds epic, magical and fantastic. In my opinion (you might disagree), it would combine with the magical and fantastic adventures of the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series...

I just missed the Title Theme in the case of LBA2... very cool and beautiful to listen to, but fortunately I have it in MP3 format...