Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Default Uninvited (DOS)

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
Old 12-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Also, if someone has any idea why my screens are brighter than the ones on mobygames and has some spare time to tell me, I'd be grateful for the info.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Finally, the game I've been waiting for to arrive for some time is now up... now all that is needed is the other version and the wait is complete!
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 13-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
Yukabacera
Lurker

I played the NES version of this game, looking forward to checking out this one! :thumbs:
Yukabacera is offline                         Send a private message to Yukabacera
Old 14-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Death Incarnate
...the Deathly Inca

I used to play this on my friends Amiga. Boy, did I envy him, because I didn't know it existed for my C64, too

Is the Windows port of the game abandonware, too? If yes, I could provide the archive, if you don't already have it. I won' be able to write a detailed review, though.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:02 AM   #6
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Incarnate View Post
I used to play this on my friends Amiga. Boy, did I envy him, because I didn't know it existed for my C64, too

Is the Windows port of the game abandonware, too? If yes, I could provide the archive, if you don't already have it. I won' be able to write a detailed review, though.
If it's originally yours then please upload it. I will delete mine in that case, since I've taken it from another site.

PS: I will review it, but only after the 2 other games, which might take some time.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #7
Death Incarnate
...the Deathly Inca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
If it's originally yours then please upload it. I will delete mine in that case, since I've taken it from another site.

PS: I will review it, but only after the 2 other games, which might take some time.
Nope, not my own. Got it from some other site, too, but I can't remember which one. The files seem to be the originals, though, unchanged and untampered, all dating back from 1993.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #8
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Incarnate View Post
Nope, not my own. Got it from some other site, too, but I can't remember which one. The files seem to be the originals, though, unchanged and untampered, all dating back from 1993.
It's probably the same stuff I uploaded on FTP already, so I guess it's not worth the trouble.
Old 15-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #9
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

The screenshot taker at MobyGames didn't set machine=cga and some DOSBox versions ignore the high intensity bit in VGA.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
Doommaster1994

I have this game for the NES and I have it complete in box for the Macintosh. Great game just like all the others. I also have Deja Vu for the NES complete in box. I would upload scans of the box art for the Mac version, but I don't think abandonia likes Mac games. I think this is a strictly DOS site?
Doommaster1994 is offline                         Send a private message to Doommaster1994