Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
CrybKeeper
Game freak

Default Abandonia Plug In USA Today Game Forums

Tell me if I should change it in any way. It's a new forum, but it's connected to readers across the entire USA. I only post in forums where the rules allow such posts. I seek these websites out on a daily basis and could copy/paste a final draft, in many web communities.

What happens to a DOS game, when its copyright runs out? FREE games at Abandonia!
posted at 5/3/2009 9:01 PM EDT

By CrybKeeper

That's right, *Abandonia.com 's staff sniff out the old games, we all remember and get the rights to distribute them all over again. The site shows you where to get the leading DOS emulators for free and how they work, to easily play the old classic games. Vista/MAC/XP compatible.

Remember, the Commodore64 games? Win3.1 games? Win95?

Also, those wonderful games, like the beginnings of Final Fantasy, Might And Magic 1,2,3 and 4?
How about, Sid Meier's Civ One, or Secret Agent?
All the old classics are there for the downloading and ITS FREE AND LEGAL!!!

Visit us in the forums where you can discuss or get help about 100's of game classics! Download manuals, read reviews and rate your favorite games of all time!

Join the race of *Abandonians and do not let our egg shaped heads scare you off.

But, watch out for me, because I am a zombie.

*This is a non-profit community supported gamers site and forum.
CrybKeeper is offline                         Send a private message to CrybKeeper