Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-06-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 24-01-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 19-06-2005, 01:54 PM   #2
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Man this game is GREAT!! I had this game on a little disk and it was in my basement for ages. My mom bought me a Commodore 64 and then this game, and i couldn't play it. I did however when I got a better computer and its really fun.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 19-06-2005, 02:02 PM   #3
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBackAlleySka@Jun 19 2005, 03:54 PM
My mom bought me a Commodore 64 and then this game, and i couldn't play it. I did however when I got a better computer and its really fun.
Commodore 64 was a great computer and such a game could easily be played on it (but the game was never made for C64). So the game was not compatible. You could have used a MS-DOS emulator on your C64 and then it would play this game (if you had it on the 5'24'' disk).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 19-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #4
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Really? Hmm, I DO still have my Commadore 64 ....somewhere. Maybe I should rekindle some nostalgia with it hehe
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 19-06-2005, 07:21 PM   #5
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

But do you have the MS-DOS emulator for Commodore 64?

You could probably download it from some C64 site, but the problem is to get it to the computer (unless you have the big floppy drive on your PC).
Old 19-06-2005, 08:58 PM   #6
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Alright, a B: drive! Those floppies actually were floppy... unlike these little stupid 1.44mb floppies. Those huge floppies were awesome, I remember playing ancient games on the commodore I had way back when y'know. I even had tetris!

This game seems interesting enough.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 20-06-2005, 01:17 PM   #7
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Yep, I got the big floppy drive in my C64, and I wired up one old IBM floppy (now my B: drive) to this one, so I can easily pop that emulator onto it
Old 20-08-2005, 08:51 PM   #8
ProphetOfCod

I actually remember the episode of Beetlejuice that this is in reference to...

To answer the reviewer's confusion, Beetlejuice's friends are hostile because the skeletons are running around ratting out Beetlejuice to his "friends".

And if you know anything about Beetlejuice, you can imagine how many bad things there are to say about him

Old 14-11-2005, 08:16 PM   #9
TMM
Red face

I remeber this game supported "Tandy Mode" (remember tandy mode? More colors, foo!)

Just Start it on a Tandy 1000 with "BJ<space>T" and it'll run with more colors.

my mother used to sit on the damn tandy until 3 Am (sometimes later) playing this one.

heh.

I was always trying to sleep and she'd have the PC Speaker turned up as loud as it would go.

Old 14-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #10
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Actually DOSBox supports Tandy mode - so you can play it like that as well k: