Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #251
Adriano

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ROGI @ Nov 10 2004, 10:14 PM) [snapback]24715[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
HELP!
anyone ?
[/b]
design to build hunter ship equip whit laser will be given from the first race on planet JADE,
in order to switch the event you MUST send a trade ship on JADE and land on surface.

Old 14-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #252
Rushkid

File is damage

Old 14-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #253
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rushkid @ Aug 14 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]304578[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
File is damage
[/b]
Re-download. Sometimes a download can become corrupt.
Old 21-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #254
madmax

Man i love this game.

I just downloaded it a few days ago, and i just completet it after 2 days constant play

I must say it was hard, because i never got the aircrafts... so i had to build 400+ battletanks, to be able to defeat the league. But after that, it was easy defeating the Earthlings with 80 missile tanks.

Really fun game... deserves a followup

Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 AM   #255
mosh

great game indeed

Old 03-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #256
Malogalotalotim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madmax @ Aug 21 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]305856[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Man i love this game.

I just downloaded it a few days ago, and i just completet it after 2 days constant play

I must say it was hard, because i never got the aircrafts... so i had to build 400+ battletanks, to be able to defeat the league. But after that, it was easy defeating the Earthlings with 80 missile tanks.

Really fun game... deserves a followup
[/b]
Hi there...

The very first time i finish the game like you i was needed to produce 300+ tanks. But here is idea - when u find 4th system go there, meet Erans and colonize one of the planets there. Produce only observatory and generator - nothing more. Few days later you will receive that the system will go to super nova. Now go with cargo ships or battle fleet and meet erans. They will ask to save them with your ships. After that remove fleet from the system and go to the bar. Ask the customers about the erans... After you meet the League go to the pub and talk with the eran again. Ask him to make some trouble or civil war or something in the League with the Undorlings. After his mission is completed you will make alliance with Undorlings and they will give you Aircraft. Now you wont need tons of Battle Tanks to defeat the League :P

Enjoy.

Old 03-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #257

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Poky @ Jun 20 2007, 11:38 PM) [snapback]295390[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hy I need some help over here..

How to find fourth system?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("stranger")
Quote:
does anyone know where to find the aircraft????ive scouted almost all of the planets but no aircraft technology came out[/b]
I know I need to...
Save Erans and make ally with Underlings - they share Aircfart Tehnology but they ARE IN FOURTH SISTEM, a sistem I haven t discoverd yet![u] In these (familiar to me) three sistems only 1 planet of aliens remains, (ground forces) but I can t defeat them without an aircraft.. They have 2o aircrafts and allways kill my tanks with those aircrafts) What can I do?

Who can Help me to move on?
How to discover a fourth sistem?
[/b][/quote]

Hi there...

The only way to defeat those aircraft is to send more and more tanks. No other choice. Try against 10 aircraft to send 2x30 Battle tanks to fight. If you send them at equal time i think you will kill the aircraft.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:04 PM   #258
l0is
Lurker

Hi.
I started playing Reunion once more.
This time I ended it in about 3 hours k:
Here is my research screen:

If you have any questions, ask me

Cheers

(If small writing makes you have strokes it's likely this will give you a heart attack)

Die!
l0is is offline                         Send a private message to l0is
Old 25-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #259
Kaspiro

Hello

I found Reunion on this site after a very very long time (last time I played was over 10 years ago on my Amiga ) while looking for some other old Amiga game.

This game is great. I can still remember loosing all my Summer break to it, but I've finally won :brain: Back then did it with no help on save-load mode haha

Looking froward to play it again to bad I've forgotten so much, ore great I did. now i can discover the world of Reunion from the beginning.

All the best to all Reunion freaks and fight on

Old 04-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #260

Is a good game.
But I have a problem... after destroing the league no appear 7th system... Why?? I need something??