Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
As most of this images are in archives, there is no way to determine what format it is. Fortunately, there was only couple of different files around. Nevermind, with my Linux friend I got Linux image right. So... godlike, do you need right image with soundtracks? It is on rutracker.org now, but I can re-upload it somewhere else.
Oh, yes. Please do so! Id be very grateful. Im not russian so I am having a hard time understanding the site you linked! Thanks in advance.
godlike is offline                         Send a private message to godlike
Old 21-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Sorry, I am... somewhat busy right now. I hope to upload game somewhere at weekend. Please wait me. Sorry again.

---update---

Here I am. And here is Gangsters: Part 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Be aware that it is v.1.0. It is works with soundtracks without problems. You can update game with newer patches, but in that case under Windows XP and up it will not found CD - use virtual machine with Windows 95/98. There is official "patch" that fixes CD issue. Unfortunately, it simply disable CD-player, so if you'll install it, you will lose CD-sountracks at all. Do not install it, if you need CD-audio!

I found also normal way to fix "missed CD" issue, but it is too complicate to implement. (If you want to try it: it's consist of setting fixes in Application Compatibility Toolkit: "Windows 95 compatibility mode"+"APILogger" fix).

Last edited by Smiling Spectre; 24-03-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre