Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2005, 05:11 AM   #1
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can get Touche to play. I've browsed the other queries in troubleshooting, and I've tried running it in dosbox, and win xp, but it's no use. I've even tried downloading it again and starting afresh from here, then tried downloading it from at least four different sites -which breaks my heart 'cos I'm all for Abandonia k:
But it's no use, it's the same zip from wherever, and the closest I can get to actually running the game is that purple and green screen that reads "cracked by.....(lots of names here)", but that disintergrates and returns me back to dos/windows as soon as I press any key...
If anyone has any suggestions I would be SOOO grateful, originally I just wanted to play this game, but now getting it to run has become a mission - A mission that I am sadly not having any luck with :ranting:

Anyways - Love this site, and thanks and eternal sunshine and butterflies in advance for anyone who has any ideas about this