Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #101
Super Rifleman

How did I get the screwed up copy... I downloaded it from this website... I see your from Poland... I'll have to ask my aunt as I still have family living in Poland... I believe the relatives we have left are Martinovich's...
Super Rifleman is offline                         Send a private message to Super Rifleman
Old 26-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #102
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Just zip the faulty copy, upload the zip to Mediafire and send me the link. I'll take care of the rest.
If you manage to do it in the next hour, I'll (hopefully) have a patch ready by tomorrow.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 26-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #103
Super Rifleman

Sorry I was off playing the game again... I am not very computer savy but I think I got it uploaded... Try this http://www.mediafire.com/file/may2fl...echwarrior.zip P.S. It is 1:30 P.M. over here... What time is it over there??? Let me know if that helps... Thankyou again for all your help...
Super Rifleman is offline                         Send a private message to Super Rifleman
Old 26-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #104
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It's 6:45 PM right now.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 26-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #105
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Hm, that's peculiar.
The files are all precisely identical with the healthy copy - you shouldn't be experiencing any issues when entering the crew screen.

-- Reed Richards
Old 26-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #106
Super Rifleman

It was working when I originally installed it... I had the after mission crash problem... I changed the code for those problems... Then it stopped working... I tried both the =uart and =false both fixed the after mission crash... But neither made a difference in the crew screen crashes... The only other thing I can think of is... The instuctions told me to install the game in the dosbox screen... It says Mechwarrior was not installed properly... It also will not let me get into config or setup... Advice???
Old 26-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #107
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

When does it say the game was not installed properly?

-- Reed Richards
Old 23-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #108
mexbrush
Forum hobbit

I'm playing with dosbox 0,65 and it crashes during the action,
no messages shows up at the status window, any advice?
mexbrush is offline                         Send a private message to mexbrush
Old 23-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #109
mexbrush
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbrush View Post
I'm playing with dosbox 0,65 and it crashes during the action,
no messages shows up at the status window, any advice?
It crashes with all versiones.

And what can I do after Jump to land safely?
mexbrush is offline                         Send a private message to mexbrush
Old 24-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #110
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

The game crashes because of some kind of conflict with the newer MPU401 emulation mode. To fix that open DOSBox.conf , find where it says mpu401=intelligent, change that to mpu401=UART and save the modified config.

As for jump-jetting, you have to fire the jets in short bursts to control your fall. It takes some practice to get the hang of it.
Don't forget that as long as your mech has both legs, you can stand up after falling prone by pressing U.

-- Reed Richards