Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
davidpaige
Lurker

Default Can't figure out how to download

So this is my first time here on the site. I decided to try and download Zork I, but silly me, I can't seem to figure out how to download it. I can find the extras, but not the game.

I wasn't able to search for something that answered my question, so here it is. I'd appreciate someone helping me, and pointing out what I am doing wrong.

Edit: Never mind. I tried looking up adventure so see what I am doing wrong, and there is a Get button. So, because it's still being sold, apparently, I have to go through the Buy option. I don't see a delete button, or I could remove the post myself.

Thanks.

Last edited by davidpaige; 11-06-2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Answered own question by looking at other games
davidpaige is offline                         Send a private message to davidpaige
Old 11-06-2016, 08:39 PM   #2
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

First: Sorry for the late reply. Things are a bit slow around here these days.
Second: Appreciate you found the answer.

Now, don't worry about the post hanging around. Someone else might have the exact same question. They find your post, they find the answer and everybody's happy.

Last: It might be worth checking in on occations if a title is 'protected' or downloadable. These things change now and then. Online stores pick up a title, we change the status to buy, they drop the title, we change it back to downloadable.