Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-04-2005, 09:41 PM   #121
Filipsan

Oh guys thanks a lot, i'm sooo stupid

That "nonsence" door can be opened by key, which is hidden in the top of the shaft..

Sorry for bothering..

Thanks oh uncle google
Filipsan is offline                         Send a private message to Filipsan
Old 17-04-2005, 11:07 PM   #122
Michael Nguyen

Hi, can anyone tell me why are the shops in those tents are gone?
How long do I have to wait for them to come back?

I'm in the starting town.

Old 17-04-2005, 11:16 PM   #123
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

The shops are only opened once every week. It is the town fair. So you have to wait a whole week for them to open.

It just so happens that you begin the game the day before the fair, so that when you wake up the shops are there to help you get much needed supplies. k:
Old 18-04-2005, 08:13 AM   #124
Gamefreak

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik+Apr 17 2005, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tom Henrik @ Apr 17 2005, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Smash the bricked up wall, or use magic to walk through the wall [/b]

You can't teleport around in Ingerimm's Temple

<!--QuoteBegin-Tom Henrik
@Apr 17 2005, 11:16 PM
The shops are only opened once every week. It is the town fair. So you have to wait a whole week for them to open.

It just so happens that you begin the game the day before the fair, so that when you wake up the shops are there to help you get much needed supplies. k:
[/quote]

And on the first day of the game the three tent shops sell especially many items, made so for the needed equipping of the party.

Old 18-04-2005, 11:00 AM   #125
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamefreak+Apr 18 2005, 08:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gamefreak @ Apr 18 2005, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tom Henrik@Apr 17 2005, 08:16 PM
Smash the bricked up wall, or use magic to walk through the wall
You can't teleport around in Ingerimm's Temple

[/b][/quote]
Oh yeah...

Uhm... whoops? :bleh:
Old 18-04-2005, 11:35 AM   #126
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta@May 5 2004, 06:17 PM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
:P :[img]http://www.abandonia.com/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='laugh.gif' /> B) :bye: <_< :wub: :angry:

Old 18-04-2005, 11:39 AM   #127
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest+Apr 18 2005, 11:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 18 2005, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kosta@May 5 2004, 06:17 PM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
:P :<!--emo&LOL:--><!--endemo--> B) :bye: <_< :wub: :angry: [/b][/quote]
:-0

:guns:

Old 18-04-2005, 03:53 PM   #128
ktd
Lurker

Hi out there!

This is my first post to the forum.

I'm from germany and hated the fakt that star trail (original "sternenschweif") is only avaible in english language but i found my old original cd'roms

Is anyone interested in this version or is there any possibility to upload it to abandonia for all?

CD 2 Audio - Track 1 rockz :evil:
ktd is offline                         Send a private message to ktd
Old 28-04-2005, 11:35 PM   #129
Ubermensch
Angry

[size=7] I have read the previous threads on this one and have not been able to find an answer to my question so here we go... First of all I have dosbox and I download the file from here and unpack it... I try to install it from disks but it always asks me for "disk 1" into drives a: or b: I put all the dat.s0* files onto their own disk and I put the rest of the files on the "install disk" I can't get it to install, can anyone help.

Old 29-04-2005, 04:29 AM   #130
Filipsan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ubermensch@Apr 28 2005, 11:35 PM
[size=7] I have read the previous threads on this one and have not been able to find an answer to my question so here we go... First of all I have dosbox and I download the file from here and unpack it... I try to install it from disks but it always asks me for "disk 1" into drives a: or b: I put all the dat.s0* files onto their own disk and I put the rest of the files on the "install disk" I can't get it to install, can anyone help.
Hmm, aren't you trying to install speech pack ?
Filipsan is offline                         Send a private message to Filipsan