Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Tech Corner
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
Bethrezen

Default M.A.X Mechanized Assault & Exploration Crash

hi all

I have an original copy of M.A.X which i recently started playing again and while it seems to work well enough for the most part all be it a little slow and laggie I'm once again running into an very annoying crash here is a screen shot of the error that it gives

now i know M.A.X was never one of the most stable of games to begin with even with the 1.04 patch but I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to put a stop to this and if so how maybe so one hacked together an unofficial patch to fix this problem in the intervening years?

Anyway i don't think this is anything to do with dos box because i seem to remember the same crash happening back when i was running win98se
Bethrezen is offline                         Send a private message to Bethrezen