Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-09-2007, 01:36 AM   #171

Here is a easter egg. While driving, throw it in Neutral and keep the throttle down, the car will speed up like crazy

Old 15-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #172
Mr Shred

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B@F @ Jul 15 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]243455[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well... let's make a quick walkthrough...
- When you are driving at top speed (fastest gear stage, engine cannot go faster) and go on the slope up (bridge, banked corner etc.), you will reach some kind of warp speed - engine roars very high, everything runs behind you very fast and the grass doesn't slow you down (!). When you make a drift (it's quite easy now), you will shoot away in full speed at the moment you stop drifting. However, steering is practically impossible and you can encounter some very strange physical phenomena during jumps or along the fence - it is very easy to take off and fly almost a kilometer high. And to fall down then, of course :-).[/b]
Yeah this is a game bug, I found it only to work with the Indy car. I also found another way to activate it!
:brain:

Step 1) Select the Indy car for yourself, and set it to MANUAL gear changing.
Step 2) Select a track with a jump gap [preferably near beginning - default track is good] - to make the opponent crash.
Step 3) Give your opponent a slow car so they cannot make the gap.

Start the race. Once you opponent has crashed. Approach the wreckage slowly. When you get near, hit brakes to complete stop. Change up to highest gear, keep accelerator held down and you will creep slowly towards opponent's wreckage. When you hit/nudge it, you should bounce off and your speed will be maxed out to approx 250 Mph in 1 second! ENJOI

Cheers
Mr Shred

Old 15-10-2007, 04:12 PM   #173
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr Shred @ Oct 15 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]316262[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Start the race. Once you opponent has crashed. Approach the wreckage slowly. When you get near, hit brakes to complete stop. Change up to highest gear, keep accelerator held down and you will creep slowly towards opponent's wreckage. When you hit/nudge it, you should bounce off and your speed will be maxed out to approx 250 Mph in 1 second! ENJOI
[/b]
I remember it also worked with automatic transmission.
Old 24-10-2007, 07:13 AM   #174

Does anyone also have the problem of nót having the music with it?
It doesn't do anything. I tried to put it on with options but no succes.

Old 24-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #175
Scatty
Treasure hunter

If you play the game in DosBox you should be able to get the sound and music.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 31-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #176
Batmanifestdestiny
Game freak

hmm....after I crash, it asks for disk B. Any help?

I'm using stunt.exe

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it from another site, and it works now

Last edited by Batmanifestdestiny; 31-05-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Batmanifestdestiny is offline                         Send a private message to Batmanifestdestiny
Old 01-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #177
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

our version doesn't even have stunt.exe o_o
Old 23-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #178

Hello, I always had this problem: When I have created a track, the program doesn't let me drive it! Only if it's not complicated. How can I get rid of this bug?

Old 04-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #179
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hello, I always had this problem: When I have created a track, the program doesn't let me drive it! Only if it's not complicated. How can I get rid of this bug?
What happens if you try to drive the track, does the game bring you back to the map editor? In that case, there must be some part of the track which is incomplete, not connected or incorrectly connected.
Also, some configurations are seen by the game as errors (if I remember correctly, these are things like having a ramp up, 3 straight roads that are not elevated, a ramp down)

Perhaps we can help if you post screenshots of your map layout?
Old 14-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #180

Hello,

I can only say, there is nothing wrong in the track. It's a damn bug in the game.
Why did the programmers even program it this way, why can't just every track be driven no matter if it's incomplete or something.