Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-07-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Tom Henrik is offline                         Send a private message to Tom Henrik
Old 24-07-2006, 01:59 PM   #2
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Help! I can no longer find the old message topic for the two pack! Did that get deleted? Why?

You know, I'd love for things like this split to get front page action so that these old games get a shot in the arm. Maybe the next version of Abadonia will feature random games like AB does. (Maybe it'll have to. This one is a bonafied new game that the system doesn't recognize until it's on the news page.)

This game was great. The control, once you got used to them, were not so bad. The adventure was awesome. And this one had something the first didn't. Storyline.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 26-07-2006, 10:06 AM   #3
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Holly crap.... only noticed it now....
I know this has noting to do with the "discussion" of the game neither is about "sharing tips" about it but, now my counting is a complete mess.... According to the site statistics, there are 837 games:

but I can only list 836 games (that's 55 pages with 15 games per page plus 11 games in the 56th page = 836)

The game that isn't listed is game Nr. 248 - I know, I know: It's not listed because it's not linked to the oldwarez list…

But apparently it still exists in one part (Nr. 248), and it exists now as two separated games: game Nr. 857 and game Nr. 861

Wouldn't it be easy and less confusing to have the old game - the pack one - replaced by one of these new ones?
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 26-07-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Not to mention the links are not fixed. Sure, the one refers the other but neither refer the links that the old one refered and those links still refer the original.

I'm going to PM Tom about this because I can't fix it.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 17-12-2007, 09:14 PM   #5
Heretic Master
Lurker

Angry Download link not working

I have tried several times to download this game. I always receive the message shown below. I do not have problems with other links for downloads.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ramdisk/159fd87c21683328b3a26801195e3da206b253d60e9dd47793 631744807/Captain Comic II - Fractured Reality.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at files.abandonia.com Port 80
Heretic Master is offline                         Send a private message to Heretic Master
Old 24-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #6
bsquiggle

So, having successfully downloaded and got running, I now find that the game has (possibly) been hacked and the number of lives starts at 99. pretty sure it was 5 in the first one. This leaves me with a problem where I collect (health) shields and never use them, so my inventory is full, leaving me with no way to pick up new necessary items. At least I think that's what's happening?

Anyone got any ideas apart from killing off all my extra lives so I can use the shields up?