Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > The ISO Cellar > C
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
Cycieties

Seems like the forum is working right now but I still get that error message.

Last edited by Cycieties; 19-05-2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Was a placeholder for previous post
Cycieties is offline                         Send a private message to Cycieties
Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 PM   #12
Goldenrod000
Lurker

Question How do I download and set up CyberJudas?

Hey, all! I know that this thread has been somewhat inactive, but if anyone's still here, I'd like to ask how to set up CyberJudas successfully and play it.

If the explanation was in layman's terms, that would be very preferable. I have very little experience with DOSBox (the emulator I'm using to play CyberJudas on) and I've tried my best to have it set up. The farthest I've gotten is to the .EXE file needed to run the program. I've gotten it to run and display the creators of the game, but it hasn't gotten farther than that, for when I get that to display, the game doesn't run and I'm told to insert the CD to play the game.

I know this might sound really stupid, but remember that I'm very inexperienced with DOSBox and DOS, and the main reason why I even downloaded DOSBox is because of CyberJudas.

I have a separate folder in my C: drive named "DOSBOXGAMES" that I placed the CyberJudas files I downloaded within. I downloaded CyberJudas's files from My Abandonware. Anything at all will help!

Thank you all, and have a nice day / night!
Goldenrod000 is offline                         Send a private message to Goldenrod000
Old 11-11-2017, 09:22 AM   #13
Japo
Autonomous human

Hi Goldenrod, if your problem is with loading the CD image in DOSBox, I hope this tutorial helps:

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=28999

In general for these problems you can look and post on the Troubleshooting board, please read first its FAQ:

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26555