Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-08-2017, 02:54 AM   #11
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Lightbulb

After much research, study and reflection, Poke-man came to some surprising mathematical conclusions:

Surprising Mathematical Conclusions

Now, I would like to know the evaluation of the Examining Board on the defense of my thesis?

Last edited by Mystvan; 06-08-2017 at 02:10 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 05-08-2017, 06:07 AM   #12
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
After much research, study and reflection, Poke-man came to some surprising mathematical conclusions:

Surprising Mathematical Conclusions

Now, I would like to know the evaluation of the Examining Board on the defense of my thesis?
Being a person on the side of crime once I hired a lawyer and the answer is from his mouth: "Don't even try! Let me handle this." - My lawyer who successfully got me out of trouble that I to this day do not know who it was.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 05-08-2017, 06:17 AM   #13
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

P.S. Please find the attachment to for a referral to my lawyer if you can find him. He is like mysterious Myst in mysterious location hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar Myst.rar (45.0 KB, 0 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 05-08-2017, 06:49 AM   #14
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Here is the character set that goes with my referral. Geez. Being in the solitary confines has warped my mine hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mystvan.rar (61.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-08-2017, 11:37 AM   #15
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

No, seriously. I've been out of confines for 12 years now! Thank you Jesus Christ. Do not ever get started on the wrong side of the law# Trust me.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:36 AM   #16
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
P.S. Please find the attachment to for a referral to my lawyer if you can find him. He is like mysterious Myst in mysterious location hehe
Quote:
Here is the character set that goes with my referral. Geez. Being in the solitary confines has warped my mine hehe
Quote:
No, seriously. I've been out of confines for 12 years now! Thank you Jesus Christ. Do not ever get started on the wrong side of the law# Trust me.
Dear Captien Bible ... How bad you were jailed, but now you can thank your devil’s advocate... Amen!

Types of prison
Old 06-08-2017, 03:22 AM   #17
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Warning! Cyber-Bonk Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! is approaching! Hellp!

I thought Cyber-Bonk was asleep , but I am afraid the fearsome tiger is wide awake and ready to hunt Poke-man.

Whoa! Eeek! So scary!

Regarding the Grand marko River , I realized math functions that I stopped using for years and thought I had forgotten them over the years :

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = PoE
x→+∞

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = Badges
x→+∞

But on the other hand,

lim f(x) = -∞ for x = avatar (........) ↓
x→-∞
Quote:
I thought your vocation was musical since you have a natural talent... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Another Cyber-Bonk natural talent. He has godly fingers with incredible supernatural abilities. His hands are called by various names such as God Hand, Gold Hand, Godfingers, Goldfingers, Hand of Fate, 20 Fingers, etc.

I never knew Cyber-Bonk was part of the musical band Daft Punk. The legendary talents as pianist and keyboardist are unparalleled.

An ability rivaling Neville, the Bottomless Neville Longbottom with the unlimited, bottomless ability to find files (Manuals, Guides, etc.)...

I created a few more mathematical expressions to defend my thesis and major in (Unfunny and Infamous Bad) Jokes 101 , Nonsense 101 and Puns 101.

My Professors of my thesis are _r.u.s.s.(ian) , (H)yoga , KrazeeXXL and rugo . I am eternally grateful to them.

More Mathematical Expressions
Old 07-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #18
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

I realize that Cyber-Bonk should never be underestimated . I will just relax when I have an advantage of more than 100 PoE.

The top priority is to protect my rear.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:00 PM   #19
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

I realize that Cyber-Bonk should never be underestimated . I will just relax when I have an advantage of more than 100 PoE.

The top priority is to protect my rear.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:12 AM   #20
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy Chair-man Cyber-Bonk is really scary!

It is so hard for me to get away from Chair-man Cyber-Bonk . I thought this time , I could get away more and more from Chair-man Cyber-Bonk .

I will have to build the Great Wall to protect and consolidate my ranking position when I have an advantage of more than 100 PoE over Chair-man Cyber-Bonk !

Who is the scariest: Professor Oak or Chair-man Cyber-Bonk ?
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan