Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2006, 02:41 PM   #21
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i think that not-frequent save points and quite high price for them is good, it makes game difficultier and more fun=P

btw rabadi, since you have finished the game with so many characters, maybe you could post screenshots of some ending artworks =)
i have seen my party only (Clara, Pippa and Matthieu)
Old 31-07-2006, 01:13 AM   #22
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 30 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]245864[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i think that not-frequent save points and quite high price for them is good, it makes game difficultier and more fun=P[/b]
It is, and some people do want it. However, I have a 2.5 years old daughter that sometimes needs quick attendance, so more save points (or even the ability to save anytime-anywhere) in my case is appreciated. Thus, I propose to define this in a difficulty level (not sure if the software by Clickteam used to create this game is capable of it or not, though)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 30 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]245864[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
btw rabadi, since you have finished the game with so many characters, maybe you could post screenshots of some ending artworks =)[/b]
In fact I actually did take screen captures on them when I finished the game the other day. I have Clemetas, Zepher, Samuel, Pippa, and Eisfford outro. I don't have the files in front of me now (they are on another computer), so I will post them tomorrow k:
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM   #23
rabadi

SPOILER WARNING!!! (For those who are actually playing the game right now and do not want to see the outro pictures)

The original screen captures were in .bmp. I converted them to .jpg to reduce the size. Okay, here you go.

Clemetas' Outro
Eisfford's Outro
Pippa's Outro
Samuel's Outro
Zepher's Outro
Old 01-08-2006, 10:25 AM   #24
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

hehe, maybe you should put there "text links" in case somebody realy doesn't want to see the endings=]

btw pity that i didn't make screens of my clara =[ i remember her pic was realy worth seeing
Old 02-08-2006, 01:03 AM   #25
rabadi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 1 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]246260[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
hehe, maybe you should put there "text links" in case somebody realy doesn't want to see the endings=]
[/b]
Edited.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 1 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]246260[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
btw pity that i didn't make screens of my clara =[ i remember her pic was realy worth seeing
[/b]
Clara's, Matthieu's, Edward's and Peter's Outro coming in tomorrow, just give me a bit more time to finish the game. Yeah, I know I said it was time to move on to another game, but I haven't found a suitable one in the last several days, so...
Old 03-08-2006, 01:05 AM   #26
rabadi

Here you go:

Clara's Outro
Peter's Outro
Edward's Outro
Matthieu's Outro

Okay, I'm really done with this game now... No, really... well, maybe not
Old 22-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #27
yuri21
Lurker

Man, what an annoying game... I'm just about to give up on it 'cos I'm really tired of fighting endlessly. I'm in the deserts btw, and still can't manage to beat Tza Tze no matter how many times I've tried(even though I'm like level 40). I've got a mage, a priest and a rifleman. And no, I really don't want to restart the game. That'd make it like almost 8 times already. ><;;

Does anyone have any tips? And yes, I've read a few walkthroughs already but still, I can't seem to beat him.
yuri21 is offline                         Send a private message to yuri21
Old 11-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #28
Tuila
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi @ Jul 29 2006, 04:58 AM) [snapback]245709[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Blaah blaah blaah etc. etc.

Anybody has any news on The Spirit Engine 2 development? I searched with Google, but found no news and the Natomic website seems to be in re-design phase still.

Time to move on to another game
[/b]
This is the official homepage for Spirit Engine 2. I don't know if you had already found it, but I still decided to put the link here. I've played the game through twice, and I think I'll do it at least once more

Whoops this topic is old... Sorry for the spam.
Tuila is offline                         Send a private message to Tuila
Old 21-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #29
felix ferris

Talking grandfather advice

I can help you here,I've played Spirit engine for 2 years and have beat the game 5 times with different combos.to beat him you MUST kill the familiar firdfst or it will drain you while the grandfather drains too,I suggest the rifleman attacking with
sharpshoot with the silver gun not the thunderstick one priest healing,and if you have a second priest healing to with a mana recharge amulet on the rifleman,if you have an energy person I suggest killing the familiar and then casting magic shield when the grandfather raises his impenetrable shield (about 1000 Health) make sure to heal and recover after this still heal with the priest(s) and block with the energy wizard(s) and attack still with sharpshoot...you might have to do it for a while if you die keep trying my best combo was mathiue,peter,andzepher.[font="Trebuchet MS"][color="SeaGreen"]
felix ferris is offline                         Send a private message to felix ferris
Old 21-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #30
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Cough.
Thread dead and rotting for four years.
Cough.
*Hits the undead thread with a shovel*

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Closed Thread