Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-04-2006, 09:45 PM   #1
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Yay, me again :P

This time, I'm looking for some kind of wizard academy game. I think it was made for kids and has bit of a educational touch. You played a scholar on a wizard school/academy and had to solve different puzzles to advance in the game, like mixing things for making the right potions and stuff. I got the game from a library when I was a kid and I loved it. However, I forgot the name, and even after a thorough search I haven't found a clue of it.

If I remember it right, I plays a lot like the Dr. Brain series (the early ones, not the crappy new ones) and had a rather cartoonish style (like Dragon Lair or Braindead 13)

Hope anyone can help me out here, I really have a urge to play that game again (I'm feeling extremly nostalgic lately)
Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy
Old 12-04-2006, 09:56 AM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Spellcasting 101/201/301?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 12-04-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

I think it's younger than these three and since it was definitly made for kids and education based I don't think it's one of the Spellcasting series
Old 17-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #4
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Sorry I'm DPing here, but I have to get this off my chest:

This friggin game is like completely eradicated from the surface of earth. I've searched two days now (and really dedicated the whole day to it) without finding even a clue of the game or the company that made the game. I've even checked back on the library where I got the game from as a kid. I've found lots of old memories there, but still no single clue of that game.

The only thing I have are vague memories of it's gameplay. I don't have a name, I don't have a company, I have nothing.

I only know it was about magic and alchemy, it was a logical puzzle game and it was most likely made for an educational purpose.

And it had quite good graphics in a cartoon/comic style, in the style of Kings Quest 7.

I have a really, really, really deep urge to play this game again and I'm kind of in a desperate situation here.

And I could really use some help here

(Note that this is the first time in my whole life I used the cry smily on a forum, I'm really desperate here)