Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-02-2006, 05:15 AM   #11
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Reading someone who says he's going to suicide is probably the thing I read most often overall on the whole internet.

I'm not impressed. Try to get attention in another way, it will be more constructive. Or fight back your problems. Just don't whine about suicide, you're losing me at the start this way.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:29 AM   #12
Partizanka
Forum hobbit

Shades of "Do me a favore"

The first abandonware community based suicide?

Play your cards right, and ytwmd.com will be making annoying websites about you for years to come.
Partizanka is offline                         Send a private message to Partizanka
Old 01-02-2006, 05:33 AM   #13
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

You know what they say: "There is plenty of fish in the sea..."

So start fishing again. IF you have a problme find some runes to go with it

you think you are the only one with problems? when i was your age i had a similar problem but i never got that far to actualkyl even have a gilrfriend. was always denied over their boyfriends. but when they wanted to be friends i told them to talk to the hand. if she doesn't want me i have nothing to do with her then...
was feeling kind of strange cause everyone and everygirl thought i was alike playboy switching partners, while in fact i enevr even had any. at that point i came to conclusion and i resolved to math. there is 5 billion people in this world of which i think about 60% are women. which means everyone can get two. approximatelly.

so if they dont' like me here in my "circle" maybe they will somewhere else. so i went online a bit found out that a lot of girls there wanted to meet me (which is not far from real life) only these could actually be with me. but all this time i was exchanging very long e-mails with a very cute girl. she was great cause we both like similar things and soon there were sms and phone calls and finnaly i visited her. i didnt' have much expectations since i know how these distance relationships are. but hey it turned out she was even better. if she wasn't i might have tried with another one from the others who desperatelly wanted to meet me in person.

to make long story short - i did the right thing not to loose my head over some stupid girls.

makes me feel great because i know it was their loss not mine
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor
Old 01-02-2006, 07:35 AM   #14
velik_m
Game Wizzard

Quote:
I think this is my last post to this forum. I'm goint to hang myself if I have the courage...
just make sure the rope isn't too long, you don't want to make a fool of yourself by failing at suicide!
Old 01-02-2006, 07:47 AM   #15
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

It doesn't take courage to commit suicide. It takes selfishness.
I can see why you're devastated, but suicide is just not the right way.
Somebody said something some time ago that could help you.
Quote:
Don't fight the bad things in life, find the good ones! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!
Find the good ones! They are everywhere! And this is coming from a guy who said in an internet forum that he was thinking about suicide. Be optimistic. Don't do it, man.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 01-02-2006, 09:10 AM   #16
Scatty
Treasure hunter

First of all, are Gabi and Aniko the same girl or two different? If that's two girls, how did you come to break up with Aniko if it's Gabi you met two months ago and who was so good to you?
And if you accept an advice, whatever girl it is that you met two months ago and are so shattered about now, if you love her then go and get her back. Stop to cry here, be a man and tell her that you love her. No woman/girl will stay deaf to the calls of a true love, and from how you described her, she seems like a girl with a good heart. If you do nothing, you probably won't see her again. Let her know that you love her, and I bet you love her more than that boyfriend of her, but don't cry at her like you do here, as that's the worst thing you can do, she'll be just disgusted. Be just yourself, stop crying, go and ask her if she would return to you as you love her more than anything in the world, that for the first time you met someone who you love so much (you do, don't you? If not, you'll be lying and regret it later) and that you don't want to give her and this love up.
Good luck, mate :bye:
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-02-2006, 11:19 AM   #17
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Say Scatty, how old are you? Because sorry to say, but what you described sounds more like a scenario of a sweet-teen Hollywood drama-romance-comedy...

I don't wish to talk about Play's problems, but no, Aniko and Gabi aren't the same girl.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 01-02-2006, 11:39 AM   #18
Scatty
Treasure hunter

So you propose instead that he lets her go, the one who is from his words the best friend he met yet, and searches for someone other? Do you actually have an idea what love is? But without blowing this theme up here, let's say - everyone is different, and someone as earthly as you wouldn't care, while others who have more emotions in them would go back and not give their love so easily up.
If one is as dry like you, loads of girls will pass along in life and never return. I say if there is real love, then hold it and don't give so easily up, instead of committing a suicide. If there's no love but just some game, it's even less worth it to commit suicide because of it.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-02-2006, 11:45 AM   #19
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 1 2006, 12:16 AM
I still don't know if I did the right thing breaking up with Anikó I know she wasn't a dream girlfriend but she was the only soild point in my life so far, now lost.... Maybe I did a horrible thing, hurting people.... I feel like...i don't know... pain...
I know that now you are depressed and so on, but you don't have to tormentate yourself!
Every one sometimes made horrible things to the others, expecially to those who he love... but life goes on and everyone choose his way! The time cancel the pain!

You found two girls who loved you in some way: you'll find a third one! I'm sure of this...
And you know that falling in love it's so simple...

I have to say you that no person could be an absolute solid point! You can love the others, you could give them your life, but you mustn't think that they are you life!

I don't know how much serious you are in writing the first post, but if you were living near me I wuold come to kick you until you become reasoning again! (obviously that's a metaphor).
Old 01-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #20
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
it doesnt take courage to kill yourself.i t takes courage to stay alive in the face of your life going to pieces.
I second that, since I've been through such a situation myself. Suicide is cowardice - an attempt to escape the problems, not solve them.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman