Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #101
Simoneer
Priest of The Order

A) He's not Russ, and B) lol.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #102
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Character from Bubblegum Crisis. Pencil on block paper, drawn bit by bit over last few weeks.
Ended up a mix of the first and second generation hardsuits from the original BGC as well as the first generation one from the remake series "Bubblegum Crisis 2040".

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 12-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #103
Kugerfang
_r.u.s.s. changed it :'(

Nice one 5th.

I wish I could draw...

-Terry Pratchett
Kugerfang is offline                         Send a private message to Kugerfang
Old 12-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #104
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

That's good!

It could be improved without the marked neat line which bound the shadow areas (or is that intentional?)
Old 13-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #105
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Kuger: Just find a piece or lineart on the net that you like, take a drawing block and a pencil and do your best to replicate it - without rushing, obviously - and you'll see you can.

Quintopotere: Intentional - it was intended to give the appearance of light reflecting from the suit's metal plating.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 13-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #106
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

When something sticks in my mind, it's really hard to get rid of it. Especially when I can pretty much hear the vocals and the music in my mind's ear.

"More than Machine"
Don't you see ?
There is more to this world than what you could see.
Don't you feel?
You could be more than they want you to be.
Don't you think?
There's more to your life than their hypocrisy.

Take my hand, walk with me,
Cast away their chains of slavery.

Can't you see?
There are sights your eyes don't let you see.
Can't you think?
There are thoughts your mind doesn't let you think.
Can't you feel?
There are things your heart doesn't let you feel.

Find something in which you can believe,
Or with heart closed you'll die within.

Can you see?
The future belongs to those like you and me.
Can you feel?
The strength to stand for your belief.
Can you think?
It's time to see what you can be.

Have no fear, stay with me,
This is the truth and not fantasy.

Do you see?
Not only humans can dream.
Do you feel?
There is more to what you could be.
Do you think?
Are you human or are you machine?

It's time to know,
That answers you carry already within.

Now you see!
You're neither human nor truly machine.
Now you feel!
With you the battle for future begins.
Now you think!
There is no limit to what we could be.

For the dream! To stay free!
Stand and fight together with me!

-- Reed Richards
Old 15-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #107
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Digitally colored version of that Sylia drawing I posted a few days back.

-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 19-06-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 28-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #108
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

More experimentation with logos and effects.
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7...eerrorlogo.png

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6203/fataleerror.gif

-- Reed Richards
Old 07-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #109
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Something I wrote down yesterday. I'll have to go over it with a hammer and butcher's knife a few times before it's any good, though.

Quote:
Darkness, then a hiss.

The suit detects that its' wearer's breathing and heartbeat have stopped. A needle lances through their skin, delivering a powerful combination of synthetic adrenaline, stimulants and painkillers into their system. The mixture would be lethal to a human being - the recipient, however, was anything but that. Simultaneously, the suit begins electric stimulation of the musculature to reinitiate the cardiac and pulmonary functions. Once the drugs arrive at the blood-brain barrier, the synapses begin firing in an expanding chain reaction until...

My eyes snapped open.
I was laying face down on the cracked asphalt, my battlesuit's helmet laying broken amidst the burning debris several meters away. It took a moment to recall the events that led to this.
I lifted myself from the ground using my left arm, the right nothing but a useless charred claw. I was almost thankful the explosion destroyed its' nerve endings. The sharp pain lancing through my innards told me I most likely had internal injuries as well, but that was far from my greatest worry at the time.

I turned my head, looking for my enemy. Did I get him? Was it finally over?
My hopes were crushed as his unmistakable snarling mockery of a human voice sounded from behind me.
"That... hurt, you little bitch."
The shame of failure was bitter beyond words. We've lost. There was no weapon left I could use against him. I scrambled to get up and run, but found my legs too weak to even stand.

A powerful grip closed on my remaining arm, lifting me to face the speaker as his voice raked my ears again.
"Did you really think that little trick would be enough to defeat me?"
The right side of his face was one huge open wound, the metallic "flesh" stripped down from the dully shining bone, flames dancing at the edges of the destroyed area and in the empty eyesocket. I let out a brief smile.
"Made... you... bleed."
His remaining eye narrowed at the words, the response filled with inhuman hatred.
"You might have been spared... before. Now you will watch this city die, and then I will kill you in the slowest, most painful way I can come up with."
His hand tightened its' grip on my arm, dislocating the bones, then crushing them. The pain was excruciating even through the painkilled-induced haze. I heard a scream and realised it was my own.

As I blacked out once again, two questions desperately circled my mind: Where did we make the mistake? When did everything go so wrong?

Darkness.

-- Reed Richards
Old 24-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #110
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Another two in the "Fifth trying to draw and not quite managing" series, this time done with "Colors" homebrew app on my Nintendo DS.

-- Reed Richards