Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2017, 02:08 AM   #11
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Unhappy My precious!... How scary! Gollum! Gollum!

I’m so scared of your fierce look... Eeek! How scary! It seems like the look of a big predator getting ready to make an onslaught... Maybe would it be the Mind’s Eye ? Or would it be the Eye of Agamotto?

Well... Anyway, I wish you:

• Have nice and sweet dreams ♩♪♫♬ Hush, Little Baby ♬♫♪♩ ;

• ♩♪♫♬ Dream with Angels! ♬♫♪♩

• Have a Nice Caturday! Meow!
__________________
My New Signature 2.0

Last edited by Mystvan; 06-03-2017 at 04:40 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:03 PM   #12
Bonk
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 26
Default

Oh, don't be scared Mystvan, it's just the eye of a Blue Whale. Absolutely harmless (as long as you are not Krill), so don't worry :-)
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:44 PM   #13
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Unhappy My precious!... Moby Dick! Gollum! Gollum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Oh, don't be scared Mystvan, it's just the eye of a Blue Whale. Absolutely harmless (as long as you are not Krill), so don't worry :-)
I thought those eyes were from a Sperm Whale (Moby Dick). If they were from a Sperm Whale it would be really, really very good!

Unfortunately, Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes are plague and prague that infest Brazil...

Here he (Moby Dick) goes: “Make, Moby Dick , angry / hungry. Moby Dick , devastate/brutalize/menace/abominate Mollusc (as known as Lulla) and Bigger Fishes !”

Whoops! Uh-Oh! Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes are rotten to the core!
__________________
My New Signature 2.0
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:20 PM   #14
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I thought those eyes were from a Sperm Whale (Moby Dick). If they were from a Sperm Whale it would be really, really very good!

Unfortunately, Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes are plague and prague that infest Brazil...

Here he (Moby Dick) goes: “Make, Moby Dick , angry / hungry. Moby Dick , devastate/brutalize/menace/abominate Mollusc (as known as Lulla) and Bigger Fishes !”

Whoops! Uh-Oh! Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes are rotten to the core!
“Make, Piranacon, angry/hungry! Piranacon, bite, Mollusc (as known as Kraken Lulla) with nine tentacles and Bigger Fishes !”

Stay away, Moby Dick and Piranacon. You are no match for them!

Mollusc (as known as Kraken Lulla) with nine tentacles and Bigger Fishes are disgusting monsters created by evil Dr. Gori (mad apeman) and his assistant Karras .

He (Dr. Gori) plots to, ironically, use the pollution (filthy rags, disgusting dirt, etc. ) that is plaguing Brazil to create horrible, giant, rampaging monsters to deceive, wipe out and/or enslave poor people of Brazil (♩♪♫♬ Asa Branca/White Wing ♬♫♪♩ ).

Only Captain Planet and (Smiling ) Spectreman can destroy them. Mother Nature, please help them to destroy the Evil!
__________________
My New Signature 2.0

Last edited by Mystvan; 11-03-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #15
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Oh, don't be scared Mystvan, it's just the eye of a Blue Whale. Absolutely harmless (as long as you are not Krill), so don't worry :-)
That Dark Eye is kind of cute. By the way, I really loved and still love The Dark Eye: Drakensang and Drakensang: The River of Time.

Cheers
__________________
My New Signature 2.0
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 05:06 AM   #16
cdnp
Super Freak

 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn, United States
Posts: 169
Default

I am currently ranked 25 and climbing and I play the quiz daily. I am just obsessed with the quiz as you can see from my dozens of posts just in the quiz error topic alone. As I have written before, I wait impatiently every day for the next quiz to post in order to answer it and then start waiting again the 25 hours (a quirk on site has the screenshot quiz as being in world with a 25 hour day) until the next quiz arrives. I feel very bad on days when there is an error in the quiz or the site is acting up so that I can not sign in in order to answer the quiz. Sometimes I feel like I am going through withdrawal when the there is a sign-in problem with Abandonia. I wish that it could be a twice or three times a day quiz in order to get my fix. You can see in these posts (here and here and here and here) as to how far my obsession has gone.

Last edited by cdnp; 24-03-2017 at 11:05 PM.
cdnp is offline                         Send a private message to cdnp
Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #17
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead
 
arete's Avatar


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Waterside, South Africa
Posts: 3,133
Default

So you're saying you should start a quiz-player's anonymous?
__________________

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:52 AM   #18
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Talking You should start practicing (H)yoga regularly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnp View Post
I am currently ranked 25 and climbing and I play the quiz daily. I am just obsessed with the quiz as you can see from my dozens of posts just in the quiz error topic alone. As I have written before, I wait impatiently every day for the next quiz to post in order to answer it and then start waiting again the 25 hours (a quirk on site has the screenshot quiz as being in world with a 25 hour day) until the next quiz arrives. I feel very bad on days when there is an error in the quiz or the site is acting up so that I can not sign in in order to answer the quiz. Sometimes I feel like I am going through withdrawal when the there is a sign-in problem with Abandonia. I wish that it could be a twice or three times a day quiz in order to get my fix. You can see in these posts (here and here and here and here) as to how far my obsession has gone.
Well, my friend, I was like you a little while ago. But now I am calmer, patient and understanding that unfortunately things do not always work out the way we would like and / or expected...

The way is for us to adapt to circumstances beyond our control. For example, you could start practicing (H)yoga regularly. (H)yoga is the best!

The best kind of (H)yoga!
__________________
My New Signature 2.0
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 12:58 AM   #19
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Wink I take my hat off to you, Bonk!

Dear Bonk,

Well, since the system bug took my 10 PoE, although my answers were correct, you will surpass me on the score and regain your former eighth place in the ranking.

Congratulations! You are very persistent and do not give rest to your opponents. But do not worry, I will not give up either. For now, I will take my hat off to you.



But never forget! I will always surpass my rivals! Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 11:21 PM   #20
Bonk
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 26
Default

Hello Mystvan,

well, isn't that nice? We have exactly the same score now. Let's see, how long we keep it that way. How long until one of us slips? Or a bug takes some of our hard earned tokens away?
We can always swith place 8 and 9: whenever you log in before me on a new day, you will claim eighth place, but when I log in, I reclaim it. And for some reason, whenever our scores are tied, I get a rank in front of you, sorry . I don't know why.
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Media Players Bobbin Threadbare Tech Corner 12 07-02-2007 08:24 PM
To All Soccer-players /-fans Icewolf Blah, blah, blah... 5 18-10-2006 10:49 PM
Mp3-players/ipods Etcetera Master MC Music, Art, Movies 50 07-03-2006 03:43 PM
What Is Your Attitude To Role Players? Nick Blah, blah, blah... 24 18-08-2005 08:58 PM
Something For You Uo Players LordHogFred Music, Art, Movies 2 14-06-2005 06:34 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 01:01 AM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.