Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-01-2005, 10:51 PM   #11
iluvlarry

hey guys and gals ( im probley the only gal LOL ) is this down lode the full lesure suit larry 1? and if it is how do i down load it? plz anser

Old 17-01-2005, 10:49 AM   #12
BUFFY
Game freak

As Michael says 'you are not alone, I am here with you...' :bye:
But seriously theres heaps of girls here.

To download the game from the forum section click on page one of the forum (link found at very bottom or very top of page) and on the first post click the Review + Download link. Ahh, in this case this is page one k:
Takes you to the review of the game where you need to click Get it, which takes you to the download page with the download link.

Yes it is the full version (im pretty sure?!), as all Abandonia is very giving :Brain:
Games are usually accessed via the left hand menu genres under Games. For example, the Larry series is found under the Adventure section. Congratuations on finding this site!
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 17-01-2005, 01:14 PM   #13
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Kon-Tiki@Oct 2 2004, 06:47 PM
Those really old games, like Leisure Suit Larry 1, are AGI games. It stands for Adventure Game Interpreter. Nagi stands for New Adventure Game Interpreter. It's one made by Nick Sonneveld in order to run adventure games like these under Windows and Windows XP.
Little bit NAGI is really great stuff! Shouldn't it be in the Utilities > Programs -section? ScummVM is there as well, after all ...
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 17-01-2005, 03:22 PM   #14
LeD
Abandonia nerd

Unhappy

Larry in the Land of Lounge Lizards is really ahead of its time if you think about it. This is a great game to play through a couple times to try new things. Heres a hint, for extra points when the condom is used, and your work is done, remove it and it gives you bonus points!
LeD is offline                         Send a private message to LeD
Old 17-01-2005, 08:52 PM   #15
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Not to mention the humor in it.

"Hey miiiiiiiister, here's your small, lubricated, mint-flavoured condom!"
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 17-01-2005, 09:07 PM   #16
Scarface
Newbie.... Not!

Quote:
Originally posted by LeD@Jan 17 2005, 11:22 AM
Heres a hint, for extra points when the condom is used, and your work is done, remove it and it gives you bonus points!
I'm not sure but I think you die if you don't remove it

just like the real life
Old 03-02-2005, 07:49 AM   #17
Mats
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface+Jan 17 2005, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scarface @ Jan 17 2005, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LeD@Jan 17 2005, 11:22 AM
Heres a hint, for extra points when the condom is used, and your work is done, remove it and it gives you bonus points!
I'm not sure but I think you die if you don't remove it

just like the real life [/b][/quote]
No, you JUST get arrested, there you see how efficient the police force in 1987 was when they arrested someone wearing a condom, 5 seconds after he takes a step onto the street.

///MJ
Mats is offline                         Send a private message to Mats
Old 15-02-2005, 02:35 AM   #18
Kim

hey guys,

ok im totally confused, and i really need some help here.. i downloaded the dosbox and it wouldnt work.. i cant get past the 'type cd and that will let you run a file' or something.. im totally confused.. so then i downloaded nagi.. and that wont even open.. all i want to do is play leisure suite larry... so can anyone give me an idiots proof way of opening it?? it seems like it just wont work on my computer im pretty sure our computer is XP..

Old 15-02-2005, 05:00 AM   #19
Ferna182
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via ICQ to Ferna182

hahaha leisure suit larry is one of the best games i've ever played!!!!! i remember about 10 or 9 years ago (when i was about 10 - 9 years old) whit a couple of friends and with a LOT of books to solve the introcution questions (cuz we didn't have the original copy and we didn't know anithing about cheat codes or a craked game :P) hahahahha the good ooooold days :P
Ein Platz für dein Herz
Ist schon reseviert
Ferna182 is offline                         Send a private message to Ferna182
Old 14-04-2005, 04:38 AM   #20
missviolet311
Lurker

okay so ive downloaditled larry and its runs alright, but the dialogue boxes and title bar are blurred. You can't play the game when you can't read the dialogue.. any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks
missviolet311 is offline                         Send a private message to missviolet311