Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-08-2015, 11:14 AM   #11
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Actually, I checked CD right now. Played thru Hot Shot and checked help file for everything.

And now I totally sure that you read description text wrong.

You are promised 50 levels of gameplay thru whole CD - and you got it, plain and square:

1. Head Shot. It have 10 levels for each difficulty level, resulting in 30 levels.
2. Hot Shot is the same, only it's 7 levels per difficulty, making 21.
3. Line Shot is only one.

So you are received 52 levels of fun! So to speak.

I fear, there is nothing more in this game. Help file doesn't mention anything else. Sorry.
Old 14-08-2015, 01:26 PM   #12
Wojciech115

Default Take Your Best Shot by 7th Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Actually, I checked CD right now. Played thru Hot Shot and checked help file for everything.

And now I totally sure that you read description text wrong.

You are promised 50 levels of gameplay thru whole CD - and you got it, plain and square:

1. Head Shot. It have 10 levels for each difficulty level, resulting in 30 levels.
2. Hot Shot is the same, only it's 7 levels per difficulty, making 21.
3. Line Shot is only one.

So you are received 52 levels of fun! So to speak.

I fear, there is nothing more in this game. Help file doesn't mention anything else. Sorry.
Ok , so I understood bad. It's my fault. I admit to and apologize for the confusion in connection with this game. You're probably right. Everything is correct. So, I understood, that it is full version of this game Ermuli uploaded full version of this game, what you think about it ?
Now, for me is all OK. Thank you for the explanation of the problem.

All the best,
Wojciech115

Last edited by Wojciech115; 14-08-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115
Old 14-08-2015, 04:26 PM   #13
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojciech115 View Post
Ermuli uploaded full version of this game, what you think about it ?
Honestly? I think, game is quite weak. There are much more much better games in such vein.
Old 14-08-2015, 05:17 PM   #14
Wojciech115

Default Take Your Best Shot by 7th Level

Quote:
Honestly? I think, game is quite weak. There are much more much better games in such vein.
But you know, I saw now and I wondered earlier why, after unpacking the file from Ermuli BESTSHOT.rar, appears in the file folder named BESTDEMO (and in this folder different files the game)...

Did you have the same ?? You wrote, that you tested this game for me.

I hope this folder forming part of the full game... because as you wrote levels agree.

What do you think about it ??

Wojciech115

Last edited by Wojciech115; 15-08-2015 at 09:43 AM.
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115
Old 23-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #15
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojciech115 View Post
But you know, I saw now and I wondered earlier why, after unpacking the file from Ermuli BESTSHOT.rar, appears in the file folder named BESTDEMO (and in this folder different files the game)...
It's just because it wasn't archive. I have no idea what archiver did you use (my bet is WinRar, because it _can_ "unpack" disc images), but actually it is disc image inside rar. CUE/BIN, ISO, or MDF/MDS pair, I cannot remember (and no, I haven't image anymore, as I erased it already). You are supposed to write it to the real disc... or use any CD/DVD emulation software, like Daemon Tools (Lite version is free and is my tool of choice). Then you'll see real structure... and yes, "BESTDEMO" is one directory of it. I believe, it's self-running demo, like screensaver, while you put game in idle state, because it's very little comparing to the rest of CD. But I didn't examine it too much.
Old 23-08-2015, 07:43 PM   #16
Wojciech115

Default Take Your Best Shot

Quote:
It's just because it wasn't archive. I have no idea what archiver did you use (my bet is WinRar, because it _can_ "unpack" disc images), but actually it is disc image inside rar. CUE/BIN, ISO, or MDF/MDS pair, I cannot remember (and no, I haven't image anymore, as I erased it already). You are supposed to write it to the real disc... or use any CD/DVD emulation software, like Daemon Tools (Lite version is free and is my tool of choice). Then you'll see real structure... and yes, "BESTDEMO" is one directory of it. I believe, it's self-running demo, like screensaver, while you put game in idle state, because it's very little comparing to the rest of CD. But I didn't examine it too much.
Yes, you are absolutely right. While playing in each of the three games (for example: Hot Shot) as this game is for a longer period time running in idle, automatically turns on the Demo and visualization of the game.

I think it is definitely related to the folder "BESTDEMO".

Now I know and I am convinced that this is certainly full version of the game.

Thank you for everything. I think that is a topic resolved and closed.

Best Regards,
Wojciech115