Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-07-2017, 06:20 AM   #231
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one for the rest of my eternity!

Well thank you Comcast for having a wifi hotspot. I really needed it.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 01-07-2017, 07:05 AM   #232
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary Immaculate, and The Holy Spirit# First I just want to clarify that Jesus Christ already died 2017 years ago. Anyone caught immitating him today is just that... less than the best.

Now, bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. She might not get me the latest and greatest gadgets because we always budget our expenses however she does what she can that a mother loves to give to her kids what she has!!!

Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Both have taught me to study and work hard. It was not too long ago that I thought I could not do Windows software programming. Today I have develop a few techniques of my own for making easy board games in Windows software programming.

Congratulations to my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I never thought my will for my two sisters to graduate would come true. I wanted them to graduate although I never could. I am happy for them. They need it more than I do to be a professional in their fields.

I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, thank God for all his blessings on me#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 01-07-2017, 07:49 PM   #233
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary Immaculate, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, am healing from my bacteria infection. If anyone has an itch try not to itch the skin open so it is bleeding. You'll end up having to go to the emergency room at the hospital and they will have to prescribe for you antibiotics. However I am grateful it is not shingles that spreads all over. I hope. The effected area seems to be disappearing. It has only been 24 hours since I first took my antibiotics.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:45 PM   #234
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thank you Jesus Christ! I can see a patch of my normal skin color showing through the itchy area now. Whew. I was scared for a moment it would not heal.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:55 AM   #235
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well it seems more of my normal skin color is coming back. This time the open wound has dried up scab that is now beginning to flake off. The places where it once was itchy now has dots formed. I am guessing the body has finally develop enough antibodies to combat the bacteria into one place. This is day #3. The estimated time that it should all heal is day #10 minimum to day #14 and in certain instances about 2 months. So the moral of the story is do NOT scratch an itch until it bleeds even a little because a little break in the skin allows bacteria and viruses pass the body's defense mechanism. Then the body has to work harder to fight the bacteria and viruses!
Old 03-07-2017, 11:37 PM   #236
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

A virus just took my system down for the 100th time. BUT!!! I had a special backup. It always works. I took out my Windows 8 backup DVD and entered my CD-key. Whoah Lah#
Old 03-07-2017, 11:55 PM   #237
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one forever for me at least and my family and friends!

Did you know Windows 8 has a special function? It is true. If you ever get a virus or you want to activate over the phone for the first time. Make sure you write the number they give you down. Once you have that number to activate Windows 8 then you never need to call Microsoft center again. Windows 8 always works with that number. After all you rightfully paid hard earned bucks for Windows 8. So if this works for you hard working people who paid hard earned bucks for your Windows 8 just remember my two parents: mom Huong Thi Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. My name is Nguyen Khoa Tien. We are a family of 5 who trust God with all our hearts with all our mind with all our might and you can look that up in Deuteronomy 6:5 in The Holy Bible.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:05 AM   #238
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Cool Thank you all!

Well you all know I am a big talker. So here I am to talk. hehe

I don't know when I'm going to pass away. However I just wanted to say thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the least so all of you who ever had any doubts that you are someone special you need to speak up. I see close to a million users on this website and only a few talkers. So the other close to a million users need to voice their emotions#
Old 04-07-2017, 03:18 AM   #239
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default The Least

For those who makes excuses and say I've been to Ivy League Lafayette College in Bethlehem Pennsylvania...

Don't f yourself over. Don't ever go and put someone's status above your own. For your information I dropped out and became a failure. I now collect welfare# Just because I was once someone big means absolutely nothing. Look at your family and friends. I am a complete stranger and you should not rejoice over my success. You should be glad I failed and now you have a notch over me. In fact I never graduated from highschool.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:22 AM   #240
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default More of what I never completed:

For your additional informations:

1. I never became The King of Vietnam!
2. I never became The King of Programming!
3. I never became The King of The Board Game of Chess!

So there I never completed 3 big things in my life.

I never had a family of my own... no kids.

My relationships always is a mess.

You get the idea... I = failure.

YOU = success#####@#$@#$@#$@!!%$^$&%$