Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #11
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Feb 8 2005, 09:58 PM
I know a guy who wouldn't go to the doctor, because he just had to run 3 miles daily - even with a broken leg. He didn't know it was broken - it just hurted really bad after he fell on ice. But he said: "the doctor would tell me to stay off my feet for a while and I couldn't run anymore. But I have to run to stay in shape." He was luck they could save hit leg. It got really ugly after a few days. He almost had a nervous brake down when he had to lay in the hospital for two weeks and couldn't even walk - let alone run.
That reminds me of a doctor I once knew.
He was this really athletic guy and would go ride on his bicycle each morning.
And he was always mocking my brother, saying he should loose weight and exercise.
One day the poor guy got a hearattack while riding his bicycle along the highway and got run over by a truck carrying boxes of Ice Cream.

But anyway I'm straying off topic.

Everything is bad when you are addicted to it not just objects but other stuff too, like religion. Athe?sm too, because if you become to righteous in your athe?sm you become a downright jerk (like my teacher french from last year... he was a depressing jerk)