Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-03-2005, 02:31 PM   #51
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Ooh how very nice that is. :whistle:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 31-03-2005, 03:03 PM   #52
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

Quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrater@Mar 31 2005, 04:02 AM
I would kill all the humans.
Why me??? :blink:
Old 31-03-2005, 03:13 PM   #53
irrelevantjet
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Sino@Mar 26 2005, 06:13 AM
If you could play god for about 10 minutes, what would you do?
eat some mexican food and make myself god for eternity so i can eat mexican food all the time and kick back and not care about anything
irrelevantjet is offline                         Send a private message to irrelevantjet
Old 01-04-2005, 03:11 AM   #54
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Omuletzu+Apr 1 2005, 12:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Omuletzu @ Apr 1 2005, 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Iron_Scarecrow@Mar 31 2005, 03:24 PM
Except those wasps that can kill spiders, I've seen one kill a spider, then it tried carrying it, it wasn't very successful at that couldn't even get off the ground. LOL
Yes that is wierd, but there is a species(of wasps i mean) that uses some kind of chemicals to stun the spider(fist size spider), and then it injects an egg into it's belly.The spider then lives for some days, while it's being eaten from inside :blink: [/b][/quote]
Yes I've heard about them too, it would suck to be a spider with them around.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 01-04-2005, 11:46 AM   #55
Raven

I'd put originality back in the gaming industry, and make all high up managers donate 30% of their huge income in equal shares to their employees with below-average income.
I'd make myself immortal.
Then I'd denounce any and all responsibility I'd have had as a deity and spend the rest of time gaming and partying with that clique of retired greek and roman gods.
Raven is offline                         Send a private message to Raven
Old 01-04-2005, 11:49 AM   #56
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Well I would care,then when I wouldnt be a god anymore,HE would care for my smooth,luckly,wondeful,long and happy life. I wouldnt like to be immortal becouse I would get quite bored after few thousand years :whistle:
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 01-04-2005, 12:17 PM   #57
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by masked_llama+Mar 26 2005, 06:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masked_llama @ Mar 26 2005, 06:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sino@Mar 26 2005, 06:13 AM
If you could play god for about 10 minutes, what would you do?
First off, i'd get Dos box to work on my Firesponge (my computer.) Second, i'd probably spend the other 9 minutes and 58 seconds doing completely random things to random people. Mostly, i'd hide tiny lions in closets and cabinets. So when people opened them, a little lion would pop out, RAWR at the top of its lungs and then disappear in a plume of smoke.

No, no particular reason for this. It just sounds fun. [/b][/quote]
that's the best idea so far, and i can't think of anything better right now, so i'd do the same but with man-eating tigers, and only to the closets of the people who decided michael winner was a good choice for Esure adverts, and anyone who ever wrote any of that crappy pseudoscientific waffle that appears on ads for shampoo and cosmetics. pro-vitamin b5 my arse!
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 01-04-2005, 02:15 PM   #58
Danny252
I have a custom title!

Quote:
Originally posted by Omuletzu+Mar 31 2005, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Omuletzu @ Mar 31 2005, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Iron_Scarecrow@Mar 31 2005, 03:24 PM
Except those wasps that can kill spiders, I've seen one kill a spider, then it tried carrying it, it wasn't very successful at that couldn't even get off the ground. LOL
Yes that is wierd, but there is a species(of wasps i mean) that uses some kind of chemicals to stun the spider(fist size spider), and then it injects an egg into it's belly.The spider then lives for some days, while it's being eaten from inside :blink: [/b][/quote]
Sounds a tad like mindworms.. the just use psi-terror to stun humans and burrow into their heads (while concious) and inject their ravenous young ^^
*must resist alpha centauri urge*