Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Python1980

Default Python1980

Hi,

As requested by marko river awhile ago, please find attached a list of CD games and a couple of disk games that I have that may interest you guys. When I have time ill go through the rest of my disk games but that may take some time (real life and all that )

I have tried to eliminate all the ones you already have or are not abandonware but some may have slipped through.
Attached Files
File Type: txt List.txt (1.2 KB, 5 views)
Python1980 is offline                         Send a private message to Python1980
Old 15-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #2
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You can create ISO image of Lords of Midnight 3 and post it in Requests topic in ISO Cellar. edit: sorry, I mean, upload the ISO to some third party hosting (currently we mostly use 4shared) and post the link

edit: similar for other games that are not in Cellar and that we offer download on main site. I will tell you after some checking. Currently, I confirm for Quarantine games, FX Fighter, Lollypop, Oscar, Operation Body Count... and enough for now. I suppose those games you have on CD right?

Do you still have manuals and original CDs if not boxes? Some games we have on site but without much extras...

Last edited by marko river; 15-10-2013 at 01:10 PM.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river